The Alpinestars Scout waterproof boots fill an important slot in our line: they are the most protective dual sport boot we sell. We'll give you the straight BOMBER story on them, but you can also watch this video review
The quick summary of why we like the Alpinestars Scout is this: there is nothing at this price point that is waterproof, walkable, and with the same level of support, durability, and function. It is the spec'ing of the Scout that makes them good, and they are one of the more protective boots we sell. Scouts are great choice for ADV and DS riders that either ride aggressively, in rough terrain, or want a firm boot......yet they are still comfortable and durable.
The Scout uses a waterproof breathable membrane (although the PU coated leather likely negates much of the breathability), 3 buckles, Goodyear welt sole construction (that can be resoled), a nice lugged sole, and molded PU supports in the shin and ankle area.
- Made with PU coated leather for durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% Waterproof performance membrane construction.
- Outer and inner ankle protection is given by innovative, double injected, TPU section with different Durometer values and thicknesses.
- Internal shin reinforcement layered under the leather.
- Mesh liner for comfort and breathability.
- Removable PE padded foot bed provides shock absorption and impact protection.
- Stitched sole is of a unique rubber compound for exceptional grip and durability.
- Three-buckles closure with micro-adjustable memory system.
- Scout WP boot is fully CE certified.