This new Alpinestars Tech ST Gore-Tex Jacket is a fall 2012 release. Like the premium Klim Latitude and Badlands, the exterior shell of the Tech ST is waterproof...no inner drop liner. The design looks terrific, and make no mistake, Alpinestars is capable of making waterproof gear equal to - or better - than any brand.
The Tech ST is a premium all weather road touring Jacket. The outer shell is wholly constructed from GORE-TEX® Pro textile fabric for unsurpassed weather protection, breathability, weight-saving and durability. High-performance, CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors combine with abrasion resistant leather outer panels for superior protection performance.
- Gore-Tex® pro textile main construction
- Waterproof OUTER shell using Gore 3 layer fabric and ventilation
- Two front air intake zip vents
- Two rear air exhaust zip vents
- Rear shoulder stretch panels
- Elbow accordion stretch panels
- Leather protection panels on shoulders & elbows to improve abrasion resistance
- Gore-Tex Armacor seat panel
- Advanced CE Certified soft shoulder and elbow protectors
- YKK waterproof zippers on all external openings
- YKK waterproof semi auto lock zippers on cuffs
- For improved riding position comfort the jacket features elongated rear profile to cover kidney zones and a raised front profile.
- Width adjustment on jacket sleeves and waist.
- Fit allows a Touring Mid Layer Top to be worn comfortably underneath.
- Removable external Windstopper collar.
- Removable full thermal liner.