The Forma Terrain TX HPS are similar to the regular Terrain TX, with one difference: these "HPS" ("high performance sole") use a molded sole attachment, instead of stitched Goodyear Welt construction. We sorta prefer Goodyear welt boots, BUT....these do have some advantages: they are a little softer, a little grippier, lighter, and thus easier to walk in.
They also have a super BOMBER killer feature: they are a EU-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. Compared to the Alpinestars Tech 3, Alpinestars Tech 7, Axo Prime, Fox F3R, the Terrain TX is far more refined, more comfortable, better fitting.
SIZING: The Forma Brand has the fit thing nailed: a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable toebox. They are NOT narrow. Sizing is in EU sizes, however, because we have followed the Australian version of Forma's size conversion, you DO NOT need to upsize. Finally, note that these are available in large sizes.
- Leather and synthetic material upper
- Specific mix compound rubber sole
- injection moulded plastic protections
- personalized suede leather heat protector
- adjustable velcro closure
- replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- steel toe cap. INNER : padded inner lining
- polyurethane nylon reinforcements
- soft polymer padding with memory foam
- ISS midsole
- anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS.