The Leatt Race Neck Brace is a complete redesign of Leatt's brace technology for 2013. The Race Brace replaces the Leatt Club, the best selling motorcycle neck brace in the world. The chassis is still made from high impact polymer but the front has been changed into a split design first used by the Leatt STX brace from 2011. This split front design allows for independent movement of the two “wings’ for increased comfort and better fit.
This “split” design criteria was also added in the redesign of the rear thoracic strut. This strut, called CoreFlex, allows the rear, downward, “fingers” to flex independently of each other with co-molded, soft, rubber set between them and extending below them. The Race neck brace carries forward the rear table height adjustment (28mm of travel) from the Club. This allows a custom fit for your helmet, your body shape and your riding style. Finally, Leatt has revised their sizing...not in volume, just how they name them. Now, adults will use size L/XL, and kids a size S/M.
- New sculptured, split front allows independent movement of the wings for improved comfort and fit
- New lower front and side sections increase range of motion for looking down and to the sides
- New CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has built in fracture point designed to snap off in a severe crash
- New color coded rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment
- New rear thoracic strut can be set to -5°, 0°, 5°,10°and 15° for the perfect fit
- 4-Way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Unique rear height adjustment table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Redesigned optional clear strap included
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Replacement parts and accessories available
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment PPE 89/686/eec
- Available in size small/medium or large/x-large