MSR Xplorer Summit OTB Pant
FINALLY, a good quality over-the-boot pant from MSR. The new Summit OTB starts with the RIGHT features: sturdy fabric, big vents, well placed pockets, and a good basic fit and chassis. More importantly, there are no zip-off legs, meaning MSR finally got a clue about function. The pants feel strong, and look nice in person. We are going to really thrash on these....videos to follow.
- Two Large 15" thigh vents with 2-way zippers
- Back exhaust vents for optimum airflow.
- Two zippered cargo pockets for small items.
- 600 denier polyester main construction.
- Ballistic-grade fabrics in high-wear areas.
- Ratchet-belt closure and Velcro® brand hook-and-loop side adjusters.
- Heat-resistant premium leather inner knees.
- 3M Scotchlite accents increase visibility.
- YKK zippers with glove-friendly pullers.