- The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBOX.
- The TA uses real full grain leather, the SRS uses synthetic leather.
- The TA is better for walking (even Sidi says this).
- You can use the lip on the side of a welt sole to shift, without putting your toe under the lever
- Welt soles give better shifter and brake feel.
- Designed to have a soft limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used at the base material in all areas.
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf!
- Top of the boots gaiter features a high grip anti heat panel on the inside area, elastic belt with Velcro closure seals the top of the boot against the elements.
- The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel hold the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering maximum protection.
- Replaceable, even sleeker cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw). This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider's position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Replaceable shin plate is a Sidi patented feature.
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry's best fit, especially with knee braces!
- The boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable!
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The Gaerne SG-12 boots are an absolutely incredible piece of gear. SG12s are one of those products so awesome, when you use them, you hold them in your hands, it is hard to summarize how good they really are. The finishing, the comfort, the incredible Gaerne fit, are world class. BOMBER recommended. Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Piv...
Gaerne SG-10 Boots
The SG-10 is outstanding for many reasons, here is the first: Gaerne's awesome mechanical hinge design. It gives perhaps the smoothest flex of any boot we have ever tried. The feel of this mechanical system is superb. You get outstanding flex, to a specific mechanical point, without the pinch points that non-hinge boots can have.The second: Gae...
Forma Terrain TX Boots
Forma Terrain TX motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Terrains have a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable to...
Forma Terra Evo X Boots
The NEW Forma Terra Evo X boots have raised the game again for Adventure Motorcycle Riders. This new Terra Evo X has a revised mechanical hinge at the ankle, with more support and more secure attachment to the boot. This gives serious riders more protection and confidence, moving closer to the support of an off road boot. However, the Terra Evo ...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25 inches. Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.66 lbs for size 11s) and thus also eas...
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot be...
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots Closeout
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots - These are SALE colors of a current model that are being discontinued. This is perhaps the best deal we have seen all year.....SAVE 45% or almost $250.Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features ...
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots
Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features one of the best ankle hinge designs we have seen. It is a four pivot structure that is effectively an ankle brace, with the support frame is built into the main structure of the...
Klim Dakar Pant
The Klim Dakar Over the Boot Pant is THE BEST off road pant ever made, and a staple in our line. NOTHING else comes close, and you need a pair! Why? They are the most rugged off road pant ever made, and yet the best-in-industry fit and ventilation make them amazingly comfortable. No other off road pant comes close to these. CONTROLLED VENTILATI...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
The Forma Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, and have a nice, wide fit. Soles are grippy and help to walk on ...
Forma Boulder Boots
These Forma Boulders are intended as a trials boot. However, much like the Gaerne Balance Oiled, they work well for ADV and dual sport use. They are spectacularly comfortable and have amazing fit, especially in the ankle area. They are constructed with excellent nubuck suede leather, a Goodyear welt sole, simple pattern.....and excellent build q...