Heavy-duty nylon and polyester materials. Reflective printing and webbing details for inconspicuous riding conditions. Built-in loop on main cover provides an attachment point for a small LED device.
- Secondary front compartment
- 2x PVC coated fabrics for water-resistance
- Built-in, zippered clear window utility pocket on main cover flap
- 50 mm wide waist belt, with rubber grippers, adjusts from 31.5-54 in.
- Integrated 6 mm EVA foam padded back panel with tacky grip panel
- Two zippered belt side pockets for small, flat items
- Built-in connectors for any future quick pack expansion pouches
- Tool organizers will accommodate most tool distribution configurations
- Impact resistant, removable PVC insert provides a clean on-the-trails working surface
- YKK zippers and nylon fiber reinforced Duraflex® hardware
- Custom, easy-grab zipper pull keys
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Answer Standard Sock
These simple, inexpensive socks are our favorite moto sock. Why? For some unexplained reason they just feel awesome!! Nothing fancy.....not too thick, not too thin, not too hot, not too cold. Even the color is perfect, you can spot them in your gearbag, but they not so light that they look skanky. Woven arch support and instep relief for foot ex...
Answer K77 Jersey
Answer's K77 jersey is a highly technical, high quality piece that rivals Klim for quality - and looks awesome. The Answer development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that their products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. Answer’s K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyo...