Forma Predator 2.0 Boots - These are SALE colors of a current model that are being discontinued. This is perhaps the best deal we have seen all year.....SAVE 45% or almost $250.
Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features one of the best ankle hinge designs we have seen. It is a four pivot structure that is effectively an ankle brace, with the support frame is built into the main structure of the boots. When the boot flexes, there is virtually no lateral movement. Building on the hinge, a large amount of internal ankle padding perfectly supports the inner and outer malleolus (ankle bones). This very technical design offers the rider amazing ankle support.
They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing protection. The design is pure boot eye candy, they are incredible to look at. They are one of the most padded MX boots sold, and have a plush feel. Foot chamber is wide, and fit is excellent.
- F.C.S (Dual Flex Control System) with anti-scratch pad
- Carbon Fiber Dual Pivot Connector
- Skywalk anti-slippery/oil rubber sole with replaceable insert
- Hi-Tec Rubber Heat Gripper inserts
- Injection molded plastic protections
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable aluminium security lock buckles
- Molded toe cap
- Personalized and thermal formed Forma inner lining
- I.S.S (incorporated Steel Shank)
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Predator Enduro Boots Closeout
Closeout color of the Predator Enduro. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge and extensive padding, Forma is aiming to make the best MX boot in the world. They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing protection. Our first set of Predators impressed us immediately with several things. The design is p...
Forma Cape Horn Boots
Forma Cape Horns are waterproof, have a good amount of ankle support (yet are easy to walk in), and have that good Forma quality and wide toebox. They have a DOUBLE velcor closure at the top of the calf, kinda like a rear entry ski boot, This gives a very adjustable calf closure, good for people with small or large calves. A good choice for adve...
Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS Boots Closeout
Crossfire 2 SR boots have been favored by off-road champions and motocross racers for years. Every bolt on component, including the sole, is completely replaceable. See the back cover for the list riders who wore the Sidi Crossfire 2 boots to victory in 2016. These boots fit NARROW. If you need help with sizing, contact us. A laminated Technomi...
Gaerne SG-12 Boots Video Sample
Gaerne SG-12 Boots Video Sample. Brand new, minus packaging. Save big on this pair. Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Pivot System The first pivot is attached to the Razorback providing a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on ...