Closeout color of the Predator Enduro. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge and extensive padding, Forma is aiming to make the best MX boot in the world. They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing protection.
Our first set of Predators impressed us immediately with several things. The design is pure boot eye candy, they are incredible to look at. But one thing really stood out: the incredible comfort. They are one of the most padded MX boots sold, and have a plush feel. Foot chamber is wide, and fit is excellent. Ankle action is excellent, and feedback for controls is great.
- CE Certified quality.
- Micro Fiber and synthetic material upper.
- Dual Pivot Ankle brace system.
- Carbon Fiber Dual Pivot connector.
- ADV Enduro anti-slip lug sole.
- Hi-Tec Rubber Heat Gripper inserts.
- Injection molded plastic protection.
- Adjustable buckle and Velcro closure.
- Unbreakable Alloy security-lock buckles.
- Zama molded toe cap.
- Thermoformed Forma inner lining.
- Integrated Mid-sole with Steel Shank.
- Anti-bacterial replaceable insole.
- High quality - 100% European production.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Predator Boots Closeout
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots - These are SALE colors of a current model that are being discontinued. This is perhaps the best deal we have seen all year.....SAVE 45% or almost $250.Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features ...
Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS Boots Closeout
Crossfire 2 SR boots have been favored by off-road champions and motocross racers for years. Every bolt on component, including the sole, is completely replaceable. See the back cover for the list riders who wore the Sidi Crossfire 2 boots to victory in 2016. These boots fit NARROW. If you need help with sizing, contact us. A laminated Technomi...