- Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Pivot System
- The first pivot is attached to the Razorback providing a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking position.
- The new Heel Cup absorbs shock in case of a rear compression.
- Toe-Box features a slimmer shape in the toe area for better feel of the shift and brake lever.
- Improved inner grip guard for abrasion resistance
- Interior lining is made up of the Gaerne Memory Cell Foam, known for the most comfortable feel and fit.
- All new rubber Grip Guard helps grip of the bike and offers heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit, and accommodates the rider by allowing a wider opening for a larger leg or knee-brace.
- The SG-12 Buckle System utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap, providing an easy-in and easy-out non failure system.
- Boot is constructed of an all new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos. It allows the gaiter to be extremely stretchy but hold the perfect shape, keeping sand and debris out.
- Toe-Cap has been redesigned and reinforced giving it a new look.
- Sole is made up of the Gaerne Dual Composite anti-shock rubber, but has a whole new look.
- An all new foot-bed has been designed and molded to correctly support the foot.
- A new shock absorbing material has been used for the rear of the foot-bed and the front portion has been designed to allow the foot to vent.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forma Predator Enduro Boots Closeout
Closeout color of the Predator Enduro. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge and extensive padding, Forma is aiming to make the best MX boot in the world. They use all premium materials, no bootie (which is the way we prefer) and have amazing protection. Our first set of Predators impressed us immediately with several things. The design is p...
Forma Predator Boots Closeout
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots - These are SALE colors of a current model that are being discontinued. This is perhaps the best deal we have seen all year.....SAVE 45% or almost $250.Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features ...
Forma Cape Horn Boots
Forma Cape Horns are waterproof, have a good amount of ankle support (yet are easy to walk in), and have that good Forma quality and wide toebox. They have a DOUBLE velcor closure at the top of the calf, kinda like a rear entry ski boot, This gives a very adjustable calf closure, good for people with small or large calves. A good choice for adve...
Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS Boots Closeout
Crossfire 2 SR boots have been favored by off-road champions and motocross racers for years. Every bolt on component, including the sole, is completely replaceable. See the back cover for the list riders who wore the Sidi Crossfire 2 boots to victory in 2016. These boots fit NARROW. If you need help with sizing, contact us. A laminated Technomi...