Our favorite body protector. Technological advances in armour manufacture, in terms of thinner, lighter and more protective construction combined with engineered fabric and production techniques, make this range truly the pinnacle of armour technology and sports protection. Super comfortable!!
These have a LOT of stretch, and run slightly large.
- New X Vents provide increased airflow.
- ‘Armour windows’ providing extra venting.
- Lighter weight, breathable BeCool™ base layer fabric.
- Lighter weight removable armour.
- CE2 limb armour.
- Isolator 2 (limb armour) passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold).
- Redesigned chest and back protector parts (CE2) and now ‘free fitting’.
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT).
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material).
- Available in sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forcefield Pro Shirt Air X-V w CE2 Armour
The new Air version of the Forcefield Pro Shirt Air blends the excellent stretch, protection, and comfort of the standard Pro Shirt XV with MUCH more ventilation and heat control. Technological advances in armor manufacture, in terms of thinner, lighter and more protective construction combined with engineered fabric and production techniques, ...
Forcefield Pro Lite K Level 2 Back Inserts for Jackets
These are back inserts to fit existing jackets from other brands, as an upgrade. Forcefield armour upgrade for your non-Forcefield jacket (see application chart). Featuring Kevlar thread for added strength and light weight construction, the Pro Lite K Back Inserts are CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2 and fit motorcycle jackets that have an existi...
Forcefield Sport Tube w CE1 Armour
A more affordable, yet still high performing, base layer armoured clothing range from Forcefield. Designed to complement the higher specification Pro Range. Supremely comfortable, classy and breathable, it utilises compression fit technology and is equipped with CE2 back and chest inserts where applicable. As with our Pro Range, the wearer can c...
Forcefield Pro Pant Air w CE2 Armor
All new. The all new Pro Pants are constructed using the most breathable BeCool base layer fabrics. Ergonomically-shaped specific Isolator armor pieces have been designed to provide maximum protection, while offering huge unrestricted movement and breathability. The 5-piece armor set covers hips, knees and buttocks/coccyx, and is removable quic...
Forcefield Pro Pants w CE2 Armour
All new. The all new Pro Pants are constructed using the most breathable BeCool base layer fabrics. Ergonomically-shaped specific Isolator armour pieces have been designed to provide maximum protection, while offering huge unrestricted movement and breathability. The 5-piece armour set covers hips, knees and buttocks/coccyx, and is removable qu...
Forcefield Isolator 2 Upgrade Elbow Armour
The Forcefield Isolator 2 Upgrade Armor replaces replace existing armor inserts and is available in pairs for shoulders, arms/knees, hips and back that instantly and vastly improves the safety aspect of your jacket or pants up to the CE2 standard of protection excellence. Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each ride...
Forcefield Elite Chest Protector
A slim and low-profile breathable design is exceptionally soft and comfortable plus is highly adjustable to fit any individual’s body shape. Utilizes Forcefield Nitrex Evo® Armor. Multi-adjustable straps can be removed completely. Unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material helps disperse evenly over its surface. Comes with harness att...
Forcefield EX-K Flite Harness
COMPLETE CE LEVEL 2 UPPER BODY PROTECTION SYSTEM - Designed for extreme action the all new EX-K Harness is reinforced with Kevlar® thread for added strength and durability and features an open design system and multiple adjustment points for optimum flexibility and comfort. An easy to use central front zip, neck brace location point and class le...
Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protector
Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protector - The Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protectors are fully CE approved to Level 2, the highest possible. The moulded Nitrex Evo® armour is flexible, breathable and has RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) for guaranteed performance even after multiple impacts. The ideal addition to the modular EX-K Flite harness. C...
Forcefield Pro Short w CE2 Armour
All new. The all new Pro Shorts are constructed using the most breathable BeCool™ base layer fabrics. Ergonomically-shaped specific Isolator armour pieces have been designed to provide maximum protection, while offering huge unrestricted movement and breathability. The 3-piece armour set covers hips and buttocks/coccyx, and is removable quickly ...
Forcefield Pro Tube w CE2 Armour
All new - every area improved. The redesigned Pro Tube is a lightweight, breathable elbow or knee protector in a tube style sleeve. The Pro Tubes comes with an option of either Isolator 1 or Isolator 2 armour. Super soft yet strong construction using a high performance base layer fabric results in a comfortable product that you cannot tell you a...
Forcefield Rib Protector V2
The Forcefield Rib Protector was designed specifically for those activities where the ribs are particularly vulnerable. CE approved and available in three sizes the Rib Protector is soft and comfortable and has RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) to ensure constant protection even after multiple impacts. Constructed with Nitrex Evo® a unique Hig...