The Klim Krios Helmet aims to set a new bar for strength, light weight, versatility, and function. The Krios is built with lightweight Carbon-Fiber construction and an exceptional aerodynamic shape, giving you unrivaled acoustics and all day comfort.
As of this writing, the Krios is the lightest adventure helmet sold. Innovative construction techniques and supreme material sourcing combine in the ultimate multi-function and completely versatile Adventure Helmet. It's the only helmet weighing under 1500 grams in North America.
- Pinlock shields and a model specific SENA comm device are available.
- Full-carbon shell
- KLIM developed the KRIOS to utilize aerodynamic visor and spoiler attributes to stabilize and put riders' heads at ease.
- Thanks to innovative construction techniques and premium materials, the KLIM KRIOS meets or exceeds the ECE and DOT standards.
- Klimatek Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles.
- KLIM's KRIOS helmet has a quick release shield and visor system requiring only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock. No tools required.
- Adequate airflow through the chin bar vent and a closable top vent make it comfortable from slow-to-go.
- Quickly transition from Street to Off-Road or to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools.
- Accepts Goggles
- Polycarbonate Anti-Scratch shield tech takes the lead with Pinlock ready systems standard to ensure a clear road ahead. Clear and Smoke options available.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Solid Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet is the most versatile, feature packed adventure motorcycle helmet available. The gravy on top of that versatility is that it costs about half the cost of other comparable ADV Helmets! The AT-950 can be used as a full face adventure helmet with external visor, the visor can be removed and you have an aero touring hel...
Klim F5 ECE Helmet
Klim F5 ECE Helmet - Atomic-Moto's favorite helmet. When Klim set out to build this new F5 helmet they had three goals in mind. Make it vent well at both high speeds and in slow riding, make it fit well, and KEEP IT LIGHT. They nailed these three goals. To accomplish the ventilation goals the F5 has huge vents on top which let radiant heat esc...
Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Helmet
This is our favorite dirt-oriented Adventure helmet. It has outstanding ventilation, and an eyeport opening that rivals pure off road helmets. A great Adventure helmet at a great price. Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized ft Integrated/Removable shield with NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch...
Klim Krios ECE / DOT Helmet
The Klim Krios Helmet aims to set a new bar for strength, light weight, versatility, and function. The Krios is built with lightweight Carbon-Fiber construction and an exceptional aerodynamic shape, giving you unrivaled acoustics and all day comfort. As of this writing, the Krios is the lightest adventure helmet sold. Innovative construction te...
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Outrigger Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Outrigger Helmet is the most versatile, feature packed adventure motorcycle helmet available. The gravy on top of that versatility is that it costs about half the cost of other comparable ADV Helmets! The AT-950 can be used as a full face adventure helmet with external visor, the visor can be removed and you have an aero t...
Klim Krios Pro Helmet
The Klim KRIOS PRO is the first ADV-specific helmet integrate Koroyd materials and construction. The KRIOS PRO helmet elevates standards in comfort, performance and airflow while leaving traditional compromises behind. The ultimate ADV experience is made possible by high performance Karbon Fiber construction, four-ride-mode versatility, aerodyna...
Klim F5 Koroyd Helmet
Klim F5 Koroyd Helmet - Brand new helmet design from KLIM featuring a new impact absorbing material (Koroyd), MIPS rotational impact management, industry leading ventilation, and a very light weight.Built using the F5 chassis, the Klim F5 Koroyd adds the next level of safety and ventilation technology. Best of all the F5 Koroyd carries the DOT c...
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Tucson Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Tucson Helmet is the most versatile, feature packed adventure motorcycle helmet available. The gravy on top of that versatility is that it costs about half the cost of other comparable ADV Helmets! The AT-950 can be used as a full face adventure helmet with external visor, the visor can be removed and you have an aero tour...
Scorpion VX-R70 Barstow Helmet
The VX-R70 has been tested and refined in endurance races around the world for over five years. Top pro Endurocross riders such as World Champion Colton Haaker and Team Ox Baja 1000 desert champions Mark Samuels and Colton Udall choose the ScorpionExo VX-R70. They demand a helmet that delivers all day comfort. The TCT Composite shell constructio...
Klim F3 ECE Helmet
The KLIM F3 helmet carries forward the excellent ventilation Klim helmets are known for, but is a huge improvement in fit. A new liner system uses intelligent ventilation to flow a lot of air. Thirteen intake vents combine with six exhaust ports to provide optimal heat dispersion even while stationary. The new F3 uses three shell sizes which ac...
Bell MX-9 Adventure Shields
Replacement face shields for Bell MX-9 ADV Helmets. Lots of cool tints to choose from, including a darkness-changing photochromatic!
Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet Solid
Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet Solid - This is one of The BOMBERS favorite helmets. The Flex liner is a more sophisticated rotational energy management system than MIPS, and it also benefits the fit and ventilation. It is an amazing helmet. Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction Flex Energy Management interior liner Velocity Flow Ventilation ...