- CE Certified to EN 1621-1 (K type B), and extremely lightweight, strong construction from a new and advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound that retains its performance attributes in both extreme warm or cold climates
- Incorporates DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and excellent ergonomic performance
- Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries
- Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam for comfort
- Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling
- Customizable, versatile and secure fit afforded by size adapter system
- Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard
- The Fluid Tech comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability. Kit includes new medial-side spacer insert to promote closer contact with the bike
- Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella
- New, soft, dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures for rapid and easy mounting as well as comfort
- Knee brace incorporates new lateral-side knee padding for comfort and to avoid pressure points
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
POD K8 Carbon Fiber Knee Braces
Pod K8 Carbon Fiber Knee Braces - Pair The POD K8 is their top of the line model. K8s are made with carbon fiber for low weight and rigidity. We have tested these extensively, they have amazing adjust-ability and fit great. A POD brace supports your knee by creating an alternate load path to the knee joint that distributes forces away from you...
POD K4 2.0 Knee Braces Pair
NEW Pod K4 2.0 Knee Braces - Pair The all new K4 2.0 knee brace is a big step forward. Featuring many improvements, the most notable is the new more protective and functional knee impact protection design (see photos). The K4 uses a Impact Modified Lightweight Composite frame that is lower in cost and also has slightly more flex than the carbon ...
POD K8 2.0 Carbon Fiber Knee Braces
The intensity of modern sport places the human knee at significant risk which is why POD developed Synthetic Ligaments to reduce the strain on yours. Inspired by the human body, their Human Motion technology uses the power of Synthetic Ligaments engineered from Vectran Fibres (5X stronger than steel) to provide progressive, multidirectional moti...
Klim Aggressor Cool Knee Brace Sock
Klim's Aggressor Cool -1.0 Knee Brace Sock provides a level of cooling and comfort never before seen in the power sports industry. Coolcore's patented chemical-free cooling, moisture-wicking, moisture transportation and cool evaporation fabrics are exactly what you need to keep cool and maximize performance. Unlike other cooling and sweat-wickin...
EVS Knee Brace Sleeves
A less expensive knee brace sleeve. These prevent brace rub and secure fit. Fit under all braces, and also knee guards. Sold as a pair.
Mobius X8 Knee Braces
The most comfortable knee brace ever designed. Lightweight, PM glass-filled nylon shell conforms to your leg shape creating 360 degrees of protection that won"t rotate or slip. The Continuous Cable Routing System (CCRS) adjusts the fit with a simple turn of the locking CNC-forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum dial; the Figure-8 cable and behind-the-...
Mobius X8 Wrist Braces
The X8 Wrist Brace incorporates the CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System), Mobius’ innovative patent pending technology, which provides maximum support across the wrist joint, allows more mobility and progressively resists hyperextension and minimizing the risk of injury to the ligaments and bones. The unique design dynamically changes the tens...