FirstGear Jaunt Overpants have a 600-denier polyester chassis and a removable, insulated, full-length liner. Strategically-placed 300D, 100% polyester ballistic, waterproof, breathable impact panels and built-in impact-absorbing protection with removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips. Flexible, accordion-style expansion panels at the knees, back and waist, and adjustable waist belt and cuff openings provide full, unrestricted mobility.
- Waterproof, breathable construction with a water-resistant 600-denier polyester outer shell
- Waterproof, breathable membrane insert
- 100% polyester mesh, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial liner
- Pants can easily be put on or taken off while wearing boots thanks to thigh length side zippers
- 300D, 100% polyester ballistic, waterproof, breathable impact panels
- Removable, insulated, full-length liner with color-coded attachment tabs
- Strategically located reflected accents
- Waterproof, zippered vents provide flow-through ventilation
- Adjustable waist belt and cuff openings
- Flexible, accordion-style expansion panels at knees, back and waist
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- 8 inch number 5 pant-to-jacket connection zipper with jacket side included
- Removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. FIT: The Kili Pants fit about .25 - .5 size SMALLER than typical, order accordingly or...
Scorpion Seattle Waterproof Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF OVERPANTS For those who commute, or prefer to ride with overpants over their street wear, these durable waterproof overpants will help you stay clean, dry, and comfortable. Featuring a double ended urethane coated YKK zipper that goes for the ankle to the hips, you can put these overpants on over your boots with ease. Additional...
FirstGear Rover Air Overpants
The Rover Air features removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips to absorb and dissipate blows, while enhancing the pant's fit and performance with hook-and-loop adjusters on leg cuffs. Connect a jacket for a waterproof full suit with the conjunction zipper. Poly mesh main construction Knee and saddle abrasion-r...
FirstGear Rush Air Pants
A great choice for any rider on the road, Firstgear's Rush pant's poly mesh main construction will stand up to years of use while knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips will keep you safe through it all. For touring, sport, standard and commuter riding Poly mesh main...
FirstGear Panamint Pants
New mesh pant from Firstgear. The poly mesh main construction features knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips to keep you protected. Touring, sport, standard and commuter riding Poly mesh main construction Zip-off pant sleeves Knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impac...