These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed.
FIT: The Kili Pants fit about .25 - .5 size SMALLER than typical, order accordingly or call. Kili Jackets fit .5 size LARGER than typical, order accordingly or call.
The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a 420-denier nylon chassis with double layers at the knees, and the inside of the legs have an added abrasion and heat-resistant layer for longer life. The knees are designed for the riding position and there is a detachable yoke and suspenders that help keep the pants fitting properly and comfortably. With yoke and suspenders removed, there is a special, built-in, pocket for the zipper connection leaving a smooth, clean interior.
These pants use top of the line D3O brand, T5 EVO, knee and hip protectors and both the knee and hip protectors can be microadjusted to fit your body in your riding position. There is also an adjustable lower leg gaiter to help keep out the rain and the cold in extreme weather.
- 420-denier nylon exterior is tough, supple and abrasion resistant
- Waterproof-breathable, 2.5 layer, PTFE laminate technology is durable and long-lasting
- PTFE laminate incorporates revolutionary 37.5® advanced, micro-particle technology
- D3O® armor padding; CE-standard at knees and hips
- Extra-long, two-way, side zip for easy entry and egress along with copious ventilation
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Scorpion Seattle Waterproof Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF OVERPANTS For those who commute, or prefer to ride with overpants over their street wear, these durable waterproof overpants will help you stay clean, dry, and comfortable. Featuring a double ended urethane coated YKK zipper that goes for the ankle to the hips, you can put these overpants on over your boots with ease. Additional...
Scorpion Trey Pants
OVERPANT WITH REMOVABLE WATERPROOF LINER These versatile overpants offer protection from abrasion and impact, and have a removable waterproof liner for when the weather gets warmer. The full length side zippers make getting these pants on or off over your boots easy. Expansion panels and waist adjustment tabs assure a comfortable fit. Available ...
FirstGear Rover Air Overpants
The Rover Air features removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips to absorb and dissipate blows, while enhancing the pant's fit and performance with hook-and-loop adjusters on leg cuffs. Connect a jacket for a waterproof full suit with the conjunction zipper. Poly mesh main construction Knee and saddle abrasion-r...
FirstGear Jaunt Overpants
FirstGear Jaunt Overpants have a 600-denier polyester chassis and a removable, insulated, full-length liner. Strategically-placed 300D, 100% polyester ballistic, waterproof, breathable impact panels and built-in impact-absorbing protection with removable CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips. Flexible, accordion-style ...
FirstGear Rush Air Pants
A great choice for any rider on the road, Firstgear's Rush pant's poly mesh main construction will stand up to years of use while knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips will keep you safe through it all. For touring, sport, standard and commuter riding Poly mesh main...
FirstGear Panamint Pants
New mesh pant from Firstgear. The poly mesh main construction features knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips to keep you protected. Touring, sport, standard and commuter riding Poly mesh main construction Zip-off pant sleeves Knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impac...