These are a typical GREAT Atomic-Moto find: a rugged, well vented, versatile dual sport and light ADV pant. Perfect for riders on 250cc - 650cc bikes, the Motonation Phantom is not a household name like Klim, but the feature set and price are great. Phantoms are made with rugged 600 Denier polyester, with additional reinforcements on the knees. Pleated stretch panels make them comfortable and easy to move around in. There's a removable waterproof liner and a second removable quilted liner to keep you warm and dry in any weather conditions. The vents are large and function well. These are a great dual sport pant!!
- 600 denier polyester for durability and comfort.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor on the knees.
- Knee and inside lower leg areas reinforced with ballistic nylon.
- Removable waterproof and breathable Reissa liner
- Removable thermal insulating liner
- Pants may be worn: with no liner on warm days; with waterproof liner for warm and wet days; or with the waterproof liner and quilted liner for truly nasty days!!
- Horizontal vents positioned across thighs, just above knees
- Exhaust vents rear of each thigh.
- Accordion Spandex textile panels in crotch and inside of the thighs for non-binding fit
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- YKK zippers used throughout the pant.
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining.
- Zip open lower legs with hook & loop closure.
- Two front hand warmer pockets and two thigh cargo pockets.
- 8-inch YKK waist connection zipper for jacket attachment.
- Available in two inseam lengths. “Standard” and “Short” (short inseam is minus 2")
- Reflective striping lower legs.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Dakar Pant
The Klim Dakar Over the Boot Pant is THE BEST off road pant ever made, and a staple in our line. NOTHING else comes close, and you need a pair! Why? They are the most rugged off road pant ever made, and yet the best-in-industry fit and ventilation make them amazingly comfortable. No other off road pant comes close to these. CONTROLLED VENTILATI...
Klim Dakar In The Boot Pant
Our favorite Klim Pant. The in-the-boot version of the awesome Dakar pant has a streamlined fit, unmatched durability, cargo capacity, comfort and a controlled ventilation system, two very long zippered vents that can be opened and closed as needed. DETAILS CONTROLLED VENTILATION OFF-ROAD PANT CHASSIS 840D CORDURA INTEGRATED INTO KNEE AND SEAT...
Answer Taiga XC Pant
These are BOMBER tested and awesome. Underrated and overbuilt. We love them. Built for those chilly days, the Taiga XC is the first gear we have seen that rivals Klim for durability, fit, and quality. Just holding these in your hands, the premium materials and rugged construction are immediately felt. We tested ours on a 61 mile mix of slab, fas...
Klim Mojave In The Boot Pant
The Klim Mojave In the Boot (ITB) is a full-time ventilated off-road pant that tucks into your off road or Adventure boots. The streamlined chassis incorporates lots of mesh panels that flow air, err, "full time". These Mesh panels are a high quality 840D CORDURA fabric for excellent durability, and the Mojave is super durable. They are our favo...
Klim Carlsbad Pant 2017
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX material. Reinforced with 500 Denier CORDURA ripstop in impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM ADV gear. GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY 500D CORDURA RIPSTOP NYLON FABRIC IN ABRASION ZONE...
Klim Outrider Pant CE Certified
One of Klims best products. These fit great, and are our favorite "riding jean". They are designed to work on and off the bike, to meet the demands of the versatile rider. Scrambling out to your favorite fishing spot, hiking from the trailhead to the lake at 9,000ft, or cruising the boulevard to the pier at sunset. Built with the quality you ...
Klim Badlands Pro Pant
The Badlands Pro Pant and Jacket from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring gear. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and chose the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim suit we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship Adventure Rally, such...
Klim XC Lite Pant
Klim's XC LITE series is their most athletic set of off road gear. Using light but strong fabrics, the XC Lite provides the highest level of durability while maintaining an extreme level of mobility and ventilation. The XC LITE series is the perfect choice for the fastest off-road racers. HIGHLY VENTILATED/STREAMLINED IN-THE-BOOT OFF-ROAD PANT ...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. FIT: The Kili Pants fit about .25 - .5 size SMALLER than typical, order accordingly or...
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad Pant has been redesigned, built to an even higher standard from the chassis of the proven, highly mobile predecessor. Engineered for excellent mobility and comfort when riding, the Carlsbad features improved ventilation and fit, greater abrasion resistance, more refined storage options and improved impact protection. This is the lig...
Answer K77 Pants
The Answer K77 is an above-average, well made, great fitting pant that rivals Klim for quality. Answer' development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that our products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. The K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyond simple venting and inco...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...