- New Hybrid Hard Enduro / Extreme single track trail tire
- Best of both worlds, soft sticky rubber compound like the Trail Pro trials tire in a knobby tread pattern to work in a wider variety of soil conditions
- Where a Trials tire falls short in braking and lose soil conditions, the 505 "Cheater" bridges that gap to make it the Ultimate Hybrid off-road tire
- Adds confidence even in the most demanding terrain
- Available in popular 18" and 19" sizes
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Shinko Fatty 216 MX Front Tire
The Shinko 216 MX Fatty Tire is the new favorite tire of the off road world. The taller height makes it plush in rocks and the compound allows a deep bite everywhere else. According to some sources, the Shinko 216 is the same tire - not similar, but THE SAME - as the Goldentyre GT216 Fatty. Available in FATTY size 90/100-21 Extreme Offroad/End...
Shinko 525 Hybrid Cheater Rear Tire
Shinko 525 Hybrid Cheater Rear Tire - Super soft compound for amazing grip in all conditions. Shinko's newest Hybrid Soft/Intermediate Terrain Enduro / Extreme single track trail tire finds traction in the most extreme conditions Wide self-cleaning tread design Best of both worlds, soft sticky rubber compounds like the Trail Pro trails tire in...
Shinko 804 / 805 Adventure Trail Tire
Shinko E804 / E805 Adventure Trail Tire - This model from Shinko has proven to be a great choice for adventure and dual sport riding. Utilizing the latest tire compounds these tires are aimed at riders doing 40% on-road and 60% off-road. They use a "big block" tread pattern that gives great grip off road but is still smooth on the street. 40% ...
Shinko 705 Series Adventure Tire
The Shinko 705 Adventure Tire is intended for approximately 80% street / 20% dirt use. They have a versatile tread pattern that provides excellent wet and dry weather adhesion and smooth running on the highway Rubber compound resists tearing during off road use DOT approved, 4 ply rated All sizes designed for front or rear fitment unless noted
Shinko 520 Series Tire
The directional pattern of the 520 tire works well in intermediate to hard terrain. It is a beefy profile that works great in the desert. We have this tire on one of our bikes and it holds up very well also. Front or rear sizes available. Reinforced knobs resist tearing and chunking Directional tread pattern High carbon compound
Shinko 505 Series Standard Compound Tire
Designed to work in varying conditions (from soft to intermediate to hard terrain), the 505 offers exceptional traction, braking, stability, and control.
Shinko Trail Pro 255 Radial Tire
With its "Gummylicious" compound and highly flexible radial structure, the Shinko 255 Trail Pro provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain. Ideal for technical singletrack terrain. A great PNW tire. *CAUTION: The 255 Trail Pro is a D.O.T. approved tire but is not recommended for commuter/continuous highway use. It is a tire for ser...
Shinko Sr733/734/735 Series Tire
Popular touring/cruiser tread pattern available in front (SR733), rear (SR734) and both (SR735) versions. Popular touring/cruiser tread pattern 4 ply rated Tubeless, DOT approved
Shinko SR428 Series Tire
With its versatile tread pattern, the 428 makes an ideal OEM replacement, with a 14 inch rear and 18 inch front specifically for the Yamaha TW200. 4 ply rated nylon carcass Sizes to fit the Yamaha TW200 DOT approved
Shinko SR241 Series Tire
A versatile performer with a tough nylon carcass and high dimpled knobs that work well in a variety of terrain. A narrow knobby configuration means less of an environmental foot print while on the trail. Tough nylon carcass and high dimpled knobs work well in a variety of terrain 4 ply rated, DOT approved, tube type All sizes will work for fron...
Shinko Flat Track SR267 / SR268 Tire
Shinko flat Track tires are designed and tested to perform at the highest level of the sport. The SR267/268 is available in three different compounds to give you the best tire for any track. Available in Soft-Medium-Hard compounds Proven performance DOT approved
Shinko Classic 240 Tire
A classic design with modern construction and modern performance. Compounded for high mileage H rated (130 mph) tube type, 4 ply nylon carcass Aramid belt offsets tread distortion for better grip and durability Available in blackwall, single stripe whitewall, or double stripe whitewall versions