- Available in FATTY size 90/100-21
- Extreme Offroad/Enduro/Desert tire
- "Taller-Fuller" profile navigates through rocks, trees and square edge terrain with ease
- Split tread pattern cleans out wheel and offers precise point and go control
- Proven for years in Europe's Erzburg, Romaniacs, and other extreme Enduro events.
- FIM Approved
- Perfect pairing with the Shinko 505 Cheater tire
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Shinko 525 Hybrid Cheater Rear Tire
Shinko 525 Hybrid Cheater Rear Tire - Super soft compound for amazing grip in all conditions. Shinko's newest Hybrid Soft/Intermediate Terrain Enduro / Extreme single track trail tire finds traction in the most extreme conditions Wide self-cleaning tread design Best of both worlds, soft sticky rubber compounds like the Trail Pro trails tire in...
The Neutech TUbliss system is an alternative to running a regular tube inside a tire. It uses a small high-pressure tube, about the size of a bicycle tube, to seal up the spoke area of the rim, mimicking a traditional tubless system. TUbliss allows you to safely run much lower tire pressures, as low as 6 PSI in some cases. It also allows you to...
Shinko 804 / 805 Adventure Trail Tire
Shinko E804 / E805 Adventure Trail Tire - This model from Shinko has proven to be a great choice for adventure and dual sport riding. Utilizing the latest tire compounds these tires are aimed at riders doing 40% on-road and 60% off-road. They use a "big block" tread pattern that gives great grip off road but is still smooth on the street. 40% ...
Shinko 705 Series Adventure Tire
The Shinko 705 Adventure Tire is intended for approximately 80% street / 20% dirt use. They have a versatile tread pattern that provides excellent wet and dry weather adhesion and smooth running on the highway Rubber compound resists tearing during off road use DOT approved, 4 ply rated All sizes designed for front or rear fitment unless noted
Heavy Duty Tubes
Heavy Duty Tubes - These heavy duty tubes area MEDIUM "heavy duty", meaning that they are about twice as thick as standard tubes, but not bulky to carry as a spare.
Shinko 505S Cheater Rear Tire
Another gummilicious off road tire from Shinko. The 505 uses a suuuper soft compound that finds traction in the most extreme conditions—it's almost like cheating! New Hybrid Hard Enduro / Extreme single track trail tire Best of both worlds, soft sticky rubber compound like the Trail Pro trials tire in a knobby tread pattern to work in a wide...
Nuetech Nitromousse - Tire mousses are something that people swear by, because using a mousse in your tire means zero flats, none, nada, niente. It also means to spare tubes, tire irons, or inflation devices need to be carried. Anyway, Neutech has advanced the off road tire mousse by adding nitrogen to the rubber. This results in a lively, consi...
Kenda K760 Trakmaster II Dual Sport Tire
The Kenda 760 Trackmaster 2 is one of the best dual sport and plated dirt bike choices. Why, 1. THEY WORK, and 2. they are DOT APPROVED - legal for road use. The aggressive knobs are designed for dirt performance and for maximum traction on soft and intermediate surfaces. Stiffer bead and sidewall construction provide stability and better corner...
Nuetech Nitromousse Lube
The official lube to make mounting your new Nitromousse as easy as possible. Using mousse lube is critical to keeping the mousse from building up excess heat from friction, which accelerates wear.
Kenda K774 Ibex Tire
Designed for Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions. Super-soft and flexible rubber compound for maximum bump absorption and terrain compliance for obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings. Shoulder knob pattern designed for large contact patch and support for soft compound during cornering. High wet-traction compound developed by ...
Shinko 520 Series Tire
The directional pattern of the 520 tire works well in intermediate to hard terrain. It is a beefy profile that works great in the desert. We have this tire on one of our bikes and it holds up very well also. Front or rear sizes available. Reinforced knobs resist tearing and chunking Directional tread pattern High carbon compound
Shinko 505 Series Standard Compound Tire
Designed to work in varying conditions (from soft to intermediate to hard terrain), the 505 offers exceptional traction, braking, stability, and control.