Copy of Returns
Need to return something? Not a problem. Please review the info and complete the simple form below.
Our return policy is simple: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it with no hassles and no restock fees. To be eligible, a return must meet the following criteria:
They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on a motorcycle in any way. This means UNUSED, unridden, untested, clean, tried on indoors only, with no wear marks or dirt of any kind.
- They must be in 100% sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging undamaged, intact, and attached.
- Chemicals and electrical parts are not eligible for return.
- You must open up a return request on our website. Once you do this you will automatically be assigned a return authorization number (RA#), and the RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the box. Orders that are shipped back without this will be refused and returned.
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 31 days of the purchase date. In other words, once you request the return, please ship it back promptly. We value your business, but once this period expires we are unable to accept returns, regardless of "special circumstances" such as forgetting the item in the closet, losing the item during a move, or even being called away on a secret mission, where you saved the world from an asteroid strike. Once again, once this period expires we are unable to accept returns.
- When you ship, please do NOT use the display packaging as the shipping carton. This would damage the packaging and void your return. Instead, pack your item inside of another box.
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to our warehouse.
Because of their specific construction and packaging, these items are ineligible for return:
- Hard parts which have been installed, show signs of handling or installation, or have been removed from their packaging.
- Tools which have been used or removed from their packaging.
- Chemicals - Sorry, chemicals cannot be returned.
- Electrical items - Sorry, electrical items cannot be returned.
Returns are processed within 7 business days of receipt at BOMBER HQ in Bend, Oregon. For refunds, the amount refunded will be for the price paid for your item, minus any original shipping fees (if they applied). Refunds can only be applied to the payment method used for purchase, or applied to a store credit.
Please note we refund only to the exact same method of payment (ex: credit card, PayPal, ApplePay, etc) used for your purchase. For cash, check, or money order payments, a store credit will be issued. Sorry, we do not give cash refunds.
NOTE: We issue refunds promptly, however it typically requires 5 - 10 business days before the funds actually show up on your electronic account statement. This delay is caused by the credit card processing banks and we have no control over this process. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Atomic-Moto does not offer or provide any direct warranty, but we want to assist. Within the first 30 days, If you experience a problem with your item, or feel it is defective in some way, please contact us immediately. Please note that this applies to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY, warranties are NEVER transferable. Warranty processing is subject to the manufacturer's discretion, and Atomic-Moto assumes no liability for defective items or their shipping.
If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact us.
To Open a Return
Please fill out the info below, and follow the instructions emailed to you: