Newest Alps body protector. Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated. With CE certified protection and an ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable stretch mesh and can be integrated with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Braces.
These run small, order +1 over normal.
- CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow protector
- CE certified Level 1 back protector
- CE certified Level 2 divided chest protector
- All components are engineered to offer a highly reduced material construction for a garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
- Technical elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape and structure, while keeping protection plates close to the body while riding on undulating surfaces.
- Versatile and customizable fit with removable upper back panel for compatibility with Bionic Neck Support (BNS).
- Plate design incorporates innovative integrated grid structure which, during an impact, absorbs and dissipates the energy forces across its cellular structure.
- All panel shells (back, chest, elbows and shoulder) are constructed from an injected polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Plates are ergonomically contoured to follow the natural curvature of the body and feature air channeling to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- Back protector features three articulated plates to allow for greater flexibility and adaptive back fit in all riding positions. Plates interlock to reduce potential injury to the spine area.
- All plates are mounted on PE padded panels which are highly perforated to offer fit and skin-touch comfort.
- Silicone pull tabs on shoulders for convenient and secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics and a customized, secure fit.
- Premium auto-locking YKK zips for main front closure, plus zip garage for improved comfort.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Gaerne SG-12 Boots
The Gaerne SG-12 boots are an absolutely incredible piece of gear. SG12s are one of those products so awesome, when you use them, you hold them in your hands, it is hard to summarize how good they really are. The finishing, the comfort, the incredible Gaerne fit, are world class. BOMBER recommended. Features the new revolutionary Dual Stage Piv...
Gaerne SG-10 Boots
The SG-10 is outstanding for many reasons, here is the first: Gaerne's awesome mechanical hinge design. It gives perhaps the smoothest flex of any boot we have ever tried. The feel of this mechanical system is superb. You get outstanding flex, to a specific mechanical point, without the pinch points that non-hinge boots can have.The second: Gae...
Forma Terrain TX Boots
Forma Terrain TX motocross boots are flat-out the best sub-$300 boot available. are a European-made mechanical hinge boot at the same price as most made-in-Asia non hinge boots. There is nothing at this price point that comes close to the quality of fit, support, and workmanship. SIZING: Forma Terrains have a nice wide, roomy, yet comfortable to...
Gaerne Balance Oiled Boots
Gaerne Balance boots are an incredible piece of gear. They blend super high quality materials with great fit, good protection, and just enough flex to comfortably wear and walk in, all day.Gaerne probably has the best fit in the world, and the comfort of these is outstanding. The entire upper of the boot is made from 5 pieces, so very few seams....
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots
Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features one of the best ankle hinge designs we have seen. It is a four pivot structure that is effectively an ankle brace, with the support frame is built into the main structure of the...
Gaerne G All-Terrain Boots
The G- All Terrain is basically a Balance Oiled with slightly different leather, and Gore-Tex, all at a great price. We have had great success with the Balance, adding a better level of WP integrity will be a key step up in performance. Like the Balance boots, the G All Terrain blend super high quality construction AND materials - this cannot be...
Forma Adventure Boots
The Forma Adventure Boots are one of our favorite Adventure Touring and Dual Sport boots. Adventures have more support at the ankle, and are taller than other ADV boots we have, at 13.25 inches. Yet, they are softer in the midsole (the exact opposite of the Gaerne Balance Oiled...), and lighter in weight (2.66 lbs for size 11s) and thus also eas...
Klim Dakar Pant
The Klim Dakar Over the Boot Pant is THE BEST off road pant ever made, and a staple in our line. NOTHING else comes close, and you need a pair! Why? They are the most rugged off road pant ever made, and yet the best-in-industry fit and ventilation make them amazingly comfortable. No other off road pant comes close to these. CONTROLLED VENTILATI...
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
The Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boot is identical in features to the Crossfire SR, except it uses a stitched on welt sole (like most other off road motorcycle boots). The Crossfire SRS is more popular, but overall we feel the TA is a better package. There are several reasons: The Crossfire TA has a wider toebox than the SRS. In fact, it is a WIDE TOEBO...
Forma Predator Boots Closeout
Forma Predator 2.0 Boots - These are SALE colors of a current model that are being discontinued. This is perhaps the best deal we have seen all year.....SAVE 45% or almost $250.Updated, lighter version of the Forma Predator 2.0 Boot, Forma's flagship model. Featuring a really trick dual-pivot hinge design called FCS. The Forma Predator features ...
Forma Adventure Low Boots
The Forma Adventure Low has some unique features that make them more comfortable and user-friendly. They retain enough height and clamping to offer support at the ankle, but will work with ANY pants. They are also ultra light, 2lbs each. They are super easy to walk in, comfortable, and have a nice, wide fit. Soles are grippy and help to walk on ...
Sidi X-3 Boots
The Sidi X-3 is their mid-range model, and this is the welt sole version, which we prefer for its better fit and feel. The X-3 features a mechanical hinge, which make the flex light and easy. They also have a very light weight construction that is more agile on the bike. It still uses the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2...