Engineered to help prevent neck injury and minimize the risk of collateral damage. The Bionic Neck Brace Tech Carbon is constructed from an advanced carbon polymer for optimized frame strength and lightweight performance. BNS Tech Carbon functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Featuring a host of award-winning design innovations, such as a quick release locking system and a rear stabilizer offering critical protection to the spine, the BNS Tech affords a highly customizable, secure and comfortable fit for all forms of off-road riding.
• The BNS Tech is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength. BNS Tech provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash.
• Crucial weight-savings: BNS Tech is 40% lighter than current neck brace versions. The XS/S/M weighs 735 grams.
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Tech performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C).
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure and convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency.
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling.
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight. A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury and well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
• The Bionic Neck Support (BNS) is an advanced protection device for use primarily in MX and off-road riding. It functions by diverting the impact energies that compress the neck in the event of a crash. When the helmet is in contact with the BNS at the moment of impact the overall load passing through the neck can be reduced, which may prevent a fracture or muscular injuries. The BNS is designed to help prevent catastrophic neck injury and minimize the risk of collateral damage as the impact load is channeled away from the neck.
• Strap System: BNS supplied with the X-Strap System which allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey to secure the device to the rider.
• The BNS Tech incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance.
• Rear Stabilizer: developed to promote PFR (progressive force relief) and dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders.
• Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from spine (thoracic vertebrae).
FIT AND CUSTOMIZATION
• Correct fitment is critical to ensuring the most effective protection possible and riders should choose the equipment that is best suited to their body.
• The BNS Tech is designed to provide a highly customizable, secure and personalized fit.
• SAS (size adapter system) provides adjustable and versatile BNS fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
• Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable and interchangeable EVA foam pads (6mm and 10mm) for rear, front and shoulders allow fine-tuning adjustment of BNS to rider's specific needs. It also aids compatibility with other body protection systems.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Alpinestars SX-1 Knee Guard
These Alps SX-1 hinged knee guards are awesome. Constructed from a lightweight performance polymer blend, the SX-1 features an asymmetrical and slim-profile design. This gives a snug low profile fit while at the same time the extensive padding is very protective. Best of all, the straps are nice and light, and they DO NOT feel bulky. Upper and ...
Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots
A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Alpinestars Toucan Gore-Tex Boots are ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GTX liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan Boots are indispensable for rugged roads. The ...
Alpinestars A-1 Roost Guard
Front and back hard shell guards constructed from a performance poly-material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving. Front shell guard is CE certified to EN 14021 Shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation, perfect for those hot dusty track rides Soft and lightweight bio-foam padded throughout ...
Alpinestars A-10 Full Chest Protector
Alpinestars A-10 Full Chest Protector - A light weight, full-coverage, high-ventilation, high mobility chest protector. One of the few upper body protectors with coverage in the rib area. Protector plates feature embedded grid technology under the shells which absorbs and dissipates impacts forces. Grid technology cell system enables greater fle...
Alpinestars A-4 Chest Protector
Alpinestars A-4 Chest Protector Front and back hard shell guards are constructed from a performance poly-material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving Front shell CE certified against EN 14021 (stone shield) Back protector CE certified according with the EN 1621_2: 2014 level 1 Shells are perforated for maximum breathabil...
Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots
A light ADV touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Oiled Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclus...
Alpinestars Bionic Plus Jacket
CONSTRUCTION - Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.- Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving. PROTECTION - Slim-lined, CE-certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protectors feature skin-side channeling for improved flexibility and airflow as well as ...
Alpinestars Bionic Pro Jacket
Slim-fitting, highly breathable elastane stretch mesh main construction incorporating extensive Cordura paneling for durability and abrasion resistance Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving Cordura textile finish; stitch mounted onto jacket for stability and durability Integrated chest and back pr...
Alpinestars Bionic Tech Jacket
Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit fo...
Alpinestars BNS Pro Neck Support
The Alpinestars Bionic Pro Neck Brace is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength. BNS Tech provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash. BNS Tech performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) Evolution of BNS shaping to pro...
Alpinestars Comp Pro Shorts
Alpinestars Comp Pro Shorts - Good padded short at a good price. Stretch mesh construction Strategically placed foam padding Printed logos
Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Boots
Borrowing tech from motocross focused Tech 7 and Tech 10, Alpinestars is laser-on-target with these new ADV and Dual sport boots. The Corozal is a smart blend of increased protection, light weight, and waterproof construction, all at a great price. Corozals have a slim bonded sole and ultra-flat inner profile to get under the shifter. Two ratche...