Heavy-duty nylon and polyester materials. Reflective printing and webbing details for inconspicuous riding conditions. Built-in loop on main cover provides an attachment point for a small LED device.
- Secondary front compartment
- 2x PVC coated fabrics for water-resistance
- Built-in, zippered clear window utility pocket on main cover flap
- 50 mm wide waist belt, with rubber grippers, adjusts from 31.5-54 in.
- Integrated 6 mm EVA foam padded back panel with tacky grip panel
- Two zippered belt side pockets for small, flat items
- Built-in connectors for any future quick pack expansion pouches
- Tool organizers will accommodate most tool distribution configurations
- Impact resistant, removable PVC insert provides a clean on-the-trails working surface
- YKK zippers and nylon fiber reinforced Duraflex® hardware
- Custom, easy-grab zipper pull keys
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Answer Taiga XC Pant
These are BOMBER tested and awesome. Underrated and overbuilt. We love them. Built for those chilly days, the Taiga XC is the first gear we have seen that rivals Klim for durability, fit, and quality. Just holding these in your hands, the premium materials and rugged construction are immediately felt. We tested ours on a 61 mile mix of slab, fas...
Answer AR5 Gloves
The Answer AR5 is a great-fitting, protective off road glove that is TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. The curve is amazing, and they fit flawlessly. d3o knuckle pad is great for trees, roost, etc. yet the glove flexes well. Great glove for serious DS or long distance off road. We really like this model. TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE Articulated D30® knuckl...
Answer Taiga Jersey
This is a winner. The Taiga Jersey is like a cross between a cool weather pullover and a jersey. Built for those chilly days in spring and fall where temps vary. We tested ours on a fall mix of slab, two track, and rough singletrack, and loved it. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate ...
Answer Standard Sock
These simple, inexpensive socks are our favorite moto sock. Why? For some unexplained reason they just feel awesome!! Nothing fancy.....not too thick, not too thin, not too hot, not too cold. Even the color is perfect, you can spot them in your gearbag, but they not so light that they look skanky. Woven arch support and instep relief for foot ex...
Answer Frontier Vest
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over-stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider’s shoulders and back, the Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the worlds t...
Answer K77 Pants
The Answer K77 is an above-average, well made, great fitting pant that rivals Klim for quality. Answer' development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that our products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. The K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyond simple venting and inco...
Answer K77 Jersey
Answer's K77 jersey is a highly technical, high quality piece that rivals Klim for quality - and looks awesome. The Answer development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that their products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. Answer’s K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyo...
Answer AR3 Gloves
Our favorite off road glove. These are ultra simple and light, but have great materials. The curve built in to the glove is perfect. BOMBER Recommended. Ultra-lightweight materials provide an un-compromised level of comfort and mobility. Top adjustable wrist closure helps reduce palm bunching Tuff palm panel improves bike connectivity Screen pr...
Answer Synchron Air Pants Size 34
The Elite line was designed to have the perfect blend of fit and function for today’s rider at a mid-level price point. An all new fit, performance materials and high-end features makes this a must have for any rider. Premium high-strength nylon and polyester fabrics Genuine leather knees? Ratchet buckle and adjustable waistband Premium stretch...
Answer Apex Pivot Knee Guard
Hinged knee guard from Answer!! The unique, single pivot overlap design supports the knee and helps to eliminate hyper extension while the secondary fiber, reinforced nylon spanner protects your knee in its full range of movement and adds lateral support. CE EN1621 Level 1 impact protection Tunable internal pads/spacers to customize for knee w...
Answer Frontier Vest Review
Answer Frontier Vest Review is a great alternative to a backpack, as it helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area.
Answer Men's Apex 2 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer feature a sleeve design (recommended) with lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact. This is the MORE PROTECTIVE CE Level 2 version, there is also a thinner, more flexible (less protective) Apex 1. Sizing: Order s...