The Answer K77 is an above-average, well made, great fitting pant that rivals Klim for quality. Answer' development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that our products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. The K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyond simple venting and incorporates reactive cooling materials. CoolCore is a material that actively cools the body through the process of evaporative cooling. When the temperature spikes, perspiration activates the CoolCore materials thus reducing body heat and allowing the rider to focus on the ride, not the conditions.
- CoolCore® perspiration activated cooling panels
- Pre-curved, riding position comfort pattern
- 600-denier poly main fabrics
- Laser-cut ventilation panels
- Articulated, accordion style knee panels
- Durable 900-denier poly fabric in high wear areas
- 15 in. thigh vents incorporate two-way zippers for adjustable airflow
- Built-in rear vents exhaust warm air out of the pant
- Zippered cargo pockets for convenient storage
- Embossed drum-dyed leather inner knee panels
- Full-length mesh liner
- Fade-resistant sublimated panels
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Answer Taiga XC Pant
These are BOMBER tested and awesome. Underrated and overbuilt. We love them. Built for those chilly days, the Taiga XC is the first gear we have seen that rivals Klim for durability, fit, and quality. Just holding these in your hands, the premium materials and rugged construction are immediately felt. We tested ours on a 61 mile mix of slab, fas...
Answer AR5 Gloves
The Answer AR5 is a great-fitting, protective off road glove that is TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. The curve is amazing, and they fit flawlessly. d3o knuckle pad is great for trees, roost, etc. yet the glove flexes well. Great glove for serious DS or long distance off road. We really like this model. TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE Articulated D30® knuckl...
Answer Taiga Jersey
This is a winner. The Taiga Jersey is like a cross between a cool weather pullover and a jersey. Built for those chilly days in spring and fall where temps vary. We tested ours on a fall mix of slab, two track, and rough singletrack, and loved it. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate ...
Answer Standard Sock
These simple, inexpensive socks are our favorite moto sock. Why? For some unexplained reason they just feel awesome!! Nothing fancy.....not too thick, not too thin, not too hot, not too cold. Even the color is perfect, you can spot them in your gearbag, but they not so light that they look skanky. Woven arch support and instep relief for foot ex...
Answer Frontier Vest
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over-stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider’s shoulders and back, the Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the worlds t...
Answer K77 Jersey
Answer's K77 jersey is a highly technical, high quality piece that rivals Klim for quality - and looks awesome. The Answer development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that their products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. Answer’s K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyo...
Answer AR3 Gloves
Our favorite off road glove. These are ultra simple and light, but have great materials. The curve built in to the glove is perfect. BOMBER Recommended. Ultra-lightweight materials provide an un-compromised level of comfort and mobility. Top adjustable wrist closure helps reduce palm bunching Tuff palm panel improves bike connectivity Screen pr...
Answer Synchron Air Pants Size 34
This is a decent pair of pants, in a good size and color, at a crazy low price, that we absolutely cannot sell. No matter how hard we try, they sit there, on our shelf, leering at us each time we walk by. There is nothing wrong with them, so we do not know why they won't sell. Perhaps we are not good enough to sell nice things. Perhaps we have n...
Answer Apex Pivot Knee Guard
Hinged knee guard from Answer!! The unique, single pivot overlap design supports the knee and helps to eliminate hyper extension while the secondary fiber, reinforced nylon spanner protects your knee in its full range of movement and adds lateral support. CE EN1621 Level 1 impact protection Tunable internal pads/spacers to customize for knee w...
Answer Frontier Vest Review
Answer Frontier Vest Review is a great alternative to a backpack, as it helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area.
Answer Men's Apex 2 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer feature a sleeve design (recommended) with lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact. This is the MORE PROTECTIVE CE Level 2 version, there is also a thinner, more flexible (less protective) Apex 1. Sizing: Order s...
Answer Men's Apex 1 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer Racing can help make these issues a thing of the past. Featuring a lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact.This is the THINNER MORE FLEXIBLE model, there is also a thicker, more protective version called the Apex 2....