- Ultra-lightweight materials provide an un-compromised level of comfort and mobility.
- Top adjustable wrist closure helps reduce palm bunching
- Tuff palm panel improves bike connectivity
- Screen printed palm with silicone finger grips
- Ergonomic thumb shape improves grip and mobility
- Ultra-thin, bold logo print on top-hand
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Answer Taiga XC Pant
These are BOMBER tested and awesome. Underrated and overbuilt. We love them. Built for those chilly days, the Taiga XC is the first gear we have seen that rivals Klim for durability, fit, and quality. Just holding these in your hands, the premium materials and rugged construction are immediately felt. We tested ours on a 61 mile mix of slab, fas...
Answer AR5 Gloves
The Answer AR5 is a great-fitting, protective off road glove that is TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. The curve is amazing, and they fit flawlessly. d3o knuckle pad is great for trees, roost, etc. yet the glove flexes well. Great glove for serious DS or long distance off road. We really like this model. TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE Articulated D30® knuckl...
Answer Taiga Jersey
This is a winner. The Taiga Jersey is like a cross between a cool weather pullover and a jersey. Built for those chilly days in spring and fall where temps vary. We tested ours on a fall mix of slab, two track, and rough singletrack, and loved it. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate ...
Answer A18 Elite Pants
The Elite line was designed to have the perfect blend of fit and function for today’s rider at a mid-level price point. An all new fit, performance materials and high-end features makes this a must have for any rider. Premium high-strength nylon and polyester fabrics Genuine leather knees? Ratchet buckle and adjustable waistband Premium stretch...
Answer A18 Elite Jersey
The Elite line was designed to have the perfect blend of fit and function for today’s rider at a mid-level price point. An all new fit, performance materials and high-end features makes this a must-have for any rider. Premium, moisture-wicking fabrics Fade-free sublimated graphics? Composite collar? Lycra cuffs, extra-long tail
Answer Frontier Vest
Mass centralization is a term often used to describe the features of a new motorcycle but is also a term that can be applied to riding tools and supplies. Over-stuffed backpacks put an incredible strain on the rider’s shoulders and back, the Frontier Vest helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area. Answer set out to build the worlds t...
Answer Men's A18 Syncron Pants
If you are looking for a good pant at a BOMBER price, this is it. High-strength nylon and polyester fabrics High performance durable nylon inner knees Ratchet buckle Premium stretch panels Attack position pre-shaped knees
Answer Apex Knee Guards
Basic, yet very protective knee guard. High-impact, injection-molded plastic outer shell over perforated medium-density foam. Elastic straps with hook-and-loop closures provide a stable fit
Answer Apex Pivot Knee Guard
Hinged knee guard from Answer!! The unique, single pivot overlap design supports the knee and helps to eliminate hyper extension while the secondary fiber, reinforced nylon spanner protects your knee in its full range of movement and adds lateral support. CE EN1621 Level 1 impact protection Tunable internal pads/spacers to customize for knee w...
Answer Youth A18 Syncron Air Pants 28
The Syncron Air line was created for the rider who likes to stay cool while riding in warm temperatures. Based off our very popular Syncron platform, main fabrics have been changed to mesh panels to allow for optimal ventilation. High-strength nylon and polyester fabrics High-performance durable nylon inner knees Ratchet buckle Premium stretch ...
Answer Frontier Vest Review
Answer Frontier Vest Review is a great alternative to a backpack, as it helps to evenly distribute the load over a wider area.
Answer K77 Jersey
Answer's K77 jersey is a highly technical, high quality piece that rivals Klim for quality - and looks awesome. The Answer development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that their products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. Answer’s K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyo...