FOAM FILTER OIL
- Designed to improve air flow
- Traps microscopic particles to extend engine life
- Waterproof formula prevents clogging when wet
- For foam air filters
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Bel-Ray Blue Tac Chain Lube
BEL-RAY BLUE TAC CHAIN LUBE - This is our favorite "sticky" chain lube. Really adheres to chain. Best to leave dry for an hour before riding. Small can, to fit into a tankbag or saddlebag. Designed to resist fling-off (even in high speed applications) Wear and corrosion protection for long chain and sprocket life Dries clear Anti-wear and anti-...
Bel-Ray Foam Filter Cleaner & Degreaser
FOAM FILTER CLEANER AND DEGREASER Designed to clean foam air filters Can also be used as an engine degreaser Will not discolor metals, paints or finishes For foam air filters
Bel-Ray Foam Filter Oil Spray
Bel-Ray Foam Filter Oil Spray Designed to improve air flow Traps microscopic particles to extend engine life Waterproof formula prevents clogging when wet For foam air filters
Bel-Ray Waterproof Grease
YOU NEED THIS. Bel-Ray grease is good for sealing edges of air filters, greasing axles, swingarm pivots, steering bearings, and about a million other things. Everyone should have this. Now, for some words from our sponsor:Bel-Ray grease is an aluminum complex based grease with superior water resistance and load carrying capacity. It repels wate...