The Burly Elbow Pad offers impact protection and compression properties in a low-profile, lightweight design.
- Compression sleeve adds comfort while reducing pad migration
- Strapless fit system greatly reduces arm pump
- Molded foam liner with outer hard plastic cup
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim D3O Knee/Elbow Pads T5 Evo Pro X
Klim D3O Knee/Elbow Pads T5 Evo Pro X
EVS SP Elbow Guards
Elbow guards with vented panels with air mesh sleeve for increased breathability. Extendable forearm guard for increased coverage. Impact-resistant PU structure with EVA padding.
Alpinestars Vapor Pro Elbow Protector
Innovative, ergonomically optimized Vapor Knee and Elbow Protectors are made from light, breathable materials and optimized, robust outer protection structures to provide a close fit, superb articulation and greater impact performance. CE certified protection systems utilizing robust protective structures and impact absorption padding Thermo-fo...
Forcefield Ex-K Elbow Protectors
Works with the EX-K Harness or as a stand-alone protective system the EX-K Elbow protectors are CE Level 2 approved and use Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) for guaranteed performance even after multiple impacts Extended coverage to the elbow and forearm or shoulder. Can be used in conjunction with the Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite Plus c...
Forcefield Isolator 2 Upgrade Armor
This Forcefield armor is an upgrade for most gear using CE apparel.Designed to replace existing bulky armour, the super soft heat-reactive Isolator 2 limb armour is just 12mm thick. Passes CE Level 2 test from 10.6kN (the pass level is 20kN or less)! Low weight and minimal size. It offers superior impact protection, having been tested and passed...
Answer Men's Apex 1 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer Racing can help make these issues a thing of the past. Featuring a lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact.This is the THINNER MORE FLEXIBLE model, there is also a thicker, more protective version called the Apex 2....
Answer Men's Apex 2 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer feature a sleeve design (recommended) with lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact. This is the MORE PROTECTIVE CE Level 2 version, there is also a thinner, more flexible (less protective) Apex 1. Sizing: Order s...
Fly Racing Lite CE Elbow Guard
Fly Racing's HDM (High Density Memory) protectors are made of a special blend viscoelastic foam with memory function allowing for repeat impacts that passes CE EN1621-1 rating to level 1 The pads are both soft, lightweight and low profile to ensure they stay comfortable even on long days pedaling in the saddle The protective pads feature an arr...
Klim D3O HL Knee / Elbow Pads LP1
Klim D3O HL Knee OR Elbow pads (used for both). Sold as a pair, you get 2.