- Optimal thermal regulation and moisture transfer
- Provides comfort in a variety of conditions
- Polyester/spandex fabric mix
- Moves with body without binding
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a ...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Firstgear HT Overpants
Rider-defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers for simple, on and off Articulated knees with fit-adjustable CE-approved armor Removable-and stowable insulated liner pockets with YKK rubberized zippers Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit 10" conjunction zipper for jacket connection Heat-r...
Firstgear Heated Glove Liners
Use Firstgear Heated Glove Liners to actively heat your favorite non-heated pair of riding gloves. Warm hands mean a safer riding experience when manipulating clutch, brake and throttle controls. Stretch polyfabric is thin, light and comfortable. Stretch polyfabric is thin, light and comfortable 95% polyester and 5% spandex ensures a close, cli...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). Best ...
Firstgear Heated 90-Watt Jacket Liner
The classic Heated Jacket Liner that's been keeping riders and passengers warm for years. Comes in men's and women's specific fits. Form-fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer Liners built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn't necessary Integrated wiring connections for gloves Packs into its...
Firstgear Dual Remote Control Heat-Troller Kit
Automotive-grade wiring harness resistant to oil, acid, water and grime with automotive-style fuse. Kit includes remote, receiver and battery harness Hi tech wireless remote control featuring electronic, solid state design in small box Waterproof remote control can be mounted on bike or rider, no wires to limit placement Waterproof receiver ca...
Firstgear BMW Style Plug for Heat Troller
Power Port adapter plug for OE port BMW, KTM, Triumph, Ducati, and some other brands. This allows you to plug your Heat Troller directly into dash port. 18" extension.
Firstgear Silverstone Tail Bag
Firstgear Silverstone Tail Bag Heavy-duty 1680D nylon and 1200D polyester two-tone fabric and carbon fiber-look panels with PVC coating and UV protection 3 outside zippered pockets and 1 inside soft pocket with removable dividers Dividers are removable to allow larger items like a helmet or camera to fit Flannelette sidewalls of inside bag used...
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...