A classic riding glove redefined. Superb fit and function with active heating elements to ride the coldest days in comfort.
- Top-grain, drum-dyed leather
- Thinsulate insulation
- Pre-curved fingers
- Porelle waterproof-breathable membrane
- 15-Watts of output for each glove
- Heated in fingers, thumb and back of hand
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heat controllers sold separately
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Scorpion Klaw II Gloves
Scorpion Klaw II Gloves - A BOMBER favorite This is one of the best gloves we sell, at a smoking BOMBER price. Fit, finish, and feel are mind blowing for a glove at this price. Nicely pre-curved fingers good for a variety of riding applications. Leather provides abrasion protection as well as good grip, while hard knuckles and padded areas prote...
Firstgear Explorer Gloves
The Firstgear Explorer Gloves are a favorite of riders from around the world, at a BOMBER price. Gauntlet style, leather/fabric shell. Drum dyed water-resistant leather Waterproof-breathable exterior shell MC-Tex technology glove insert eliminates liner inversion Thinsulate 40g back-of-hand insulation Reflective piping increases nighttime visib...
Firstgear 37.5 Tech Liner Gloves
The 37.5 Glove Tech Liners are the ideal layering piece for your riding gloves. With its extraordinary wicking properties, hands stay warm when it's cold and cooler when it's hot outside. They dramatically improve the performance of any waterproof-breathable gloves. 37.5 active particles enhance the performance of waterproof-breathable fabrics ...
Firstgear Explorer Womens Gloves
The Firstgear Explorer Gloves are a favorite of riders from around the world. Gauntlet style, leather/fabric shell. Drum dyed water-resistant leather Waterproof-breathable exterior shell MC-Tex technology glove insert eliminates liner inversion Thinsulate 40g back-of-hand insulation Reflective piping increases nighttime visibility Adjustable wr...
Firstgear Fargo Gloves
The Firstgear Fargo Gloves for men and women are the perfect three-season gloves with just enough insulation to keep you warm and comfortable, yet not overly hot. Grab the bar and see how far you can go. Waterproof-breathable leather exterior Thinsulate 40g, back-of-hand insulation MC-Tex technology glove insert eliminates liner inversion Leath...
Firstgear Fargo Womens Gloves
The Firstgear Fargo gloves are the perfect three-season glove with just enough insulation to keep you warm and comfortable, yet not overly hot. Grab the bar and see how far you can go. Waterproof-breathable leather exterior Thinsulate 40g back-of-hand insulation MC-Tex technology glove insert eliminates liner inversion Leather covered hard-knuc...
Firstgear Heated Carbon Gloves
Firstgear Heated Carbon Gloves Top-grain, drum-dyed leather Carbon-fiber knuckle cap Pre-curved fingers Porelle waterproof-breathable membrane 15-Watts of output for each glove Two-year limited warranty Heat controllers sold separately
Firstgear Heated Rider Gloves
A classic riding glove redefined. Superb fit and function with active heating elements to ride the coldest days in comfort. Top-grain, drum-dyed leather Thinsulate insulation Pre-curved fingers Porelle waterproof-breathable membrane 15-Watts of output for each glove Heated in fingers, thumb and back of hand Two-year limited warranty Heat contro...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Gloves
The Kilimanjaro Glove embraces the heritage of this classic all-weather glove, with improved fit, cutting edge styling and the full protection and comfort that the Kilimanjaro series has represented for over 20 years. Carbon fiber inset knuckle protectors Full-leather palm Adjustable wrist strap Massive hook-n-loop gauntlet Reflective outside f...
Firstgear Master Gloves
Master all that you do and everywhere you ride. This staple of the Firstgear gloves lineup is one of our most popular offerings. With advanced features riders have asked for, the Master Gloves are an essential piece of riding gear. Gauntlet-style, leather/fabric shell; leather is drum-dyed, water-resistant goat Digitized palm for outstanding gr...
Firstgear Mesh Tex Gloves
Mesh Tex Gloves from Firstgear offer great protection, comfort and style. Full leather palm and fingers for durability Box-finger construction with stretch sides for a flexible, natural fit Articulated fingers provide a more instinctive fit when riding Hard knuckle guards for protection Adjustable cuff for a personal fit