Keep your core comfortable and operating at its best with the Rush, a jacket that's ready for anything the road or the weather throws at you. The Rush jacket’s water-resistant 600-denier polyester outer shell cuts through the weather and its waterproof, breathable membrane insert ensures rain doesn’t get in but sweat can get out. If you’re climbing to altitude just insert the insulated 100g full-sleeve liner to keep your core temperature comfortable and working optimally. The insulated liner is removable and fits easily into the jacket's large, back zippered storage compartment for comfortable riding on warm days. Chest and back vents fold open for easy engagement without looking away from the road.The Rush comes fitted with CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the shoulders and elbows and a rear pocket shaped to fit the CE level 1 or 2 Knox Micro-Lock Back Protector (optional accessory, jacket comes with foam backpack pad installed). Internal pockets on both the jacket and the removable liner keep your phone and a map within easy reach so you can send your boring buddies what they’re missing and be quickly ready to venture on.
- Pre-curved sleeves for comfort in the riding position
- 100% polyester mesh moisture-wicking and anti-microbial liner
- Removable, insulated 100g full-sleeve liner with color-coded attachment tabs
- 360° reflective panels on the front, side and arms for increased visibility
- Adjustable waist and take up sleeves
- Internal phone and map/cargo pockets located on both the inner jacket and on the removable liner
- Zippered concealed carry chest pocket
- Rear armor pocket will accept Knox Micro-Lock back protector (optional, jacket ships with foam back pad)
- Removable, CE-approved Level 1 Knox™ Micro-Lock™ Armor at the shoulders and elbows
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV suit for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability. A great suit for dirt oriented ADV riders, the Carlsbad is highly mobile, highly vented and athletic, while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to h...
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Dakar Jacket
FINALLY a trick dirt oriented jacket from Klim!! This NEW, lightweight design is MUCH more flexible on and off the bike than previous versions. Greatly improved fabric spec makes this nice and light, and the streamlined fit and increased ventilation make it a serious choice for demanding off-road and dual-sport rides. SHELL/CONSTRUCTION• HIGHLY ...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship Adventure Ra...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the best Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). ...
Klim Revener Jacket
Adventure begins when plans go awry. The test is all that's left. It's what you seek. In the end it's always the same; your bike takes you there, and the Revener brings you back. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY TIMELESS MILITARY-SPEC SYLING MULTI-SPORT FUNCTIONALITY GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY HIGHLY DURABLE AND BREATHABLE ...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Klim Traverse Jacket
The KLIM Traverse line is the benchmark for waterproof enduro and dual sport gear. Still unmatched for durability and function, Traverse is the one solution trail and dual-sport riders can count on to be truly, completely waterproof in the most miserable conditions. This latest Traverse receives an redesign featuring a refined fit, updated refle...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of womens riding gear. The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure riders, the all-new Artemis combines KLIMs renowned ap...
Motonation Pursang Jacket
The Pursang Jacket from Motonation is a great jacket and an absolute BOMBER Deal. Featuring tons of vents, nice, heavy fabric, built in armor, it is the most feature-heavy jacket at this price point. Multiple intake vents with zippered closures: 4 in the chest and shoulder area, 2 vents in the upper arms and 2-way sleeve zippers for maximum ai...
Klim Latitude Jacket
Gen 4 (counting the Latitude Misano iteration) of the Klim Latitude Jacket. The Latitude is a nice combination of value and tech. Thanks to its new relaxed fit, durable and weatherproof GORE-TEX fabrics, integrated armor system and cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is now more versatile, more functional, more rider-friendly. New Features: - Ne...