The Fly Patrol Jacket is our pick for the best off road and dual sport jacket for one key reason: VERSATILITY. The Patrol works within a wide range of riding conditions from cool to hot.
We like the Patrol for four reasons: 1. zip-off sleeves that can be removed when it gets super hot, 2. TONS of venting, and 3. a loose fit that works over armor, and 4. NON-WATERPROOF construction. These features work great for more varied or more "athletic" riding, when a lot of dirt is involved.
The Patrol also fits OVER your armor. This is great because taking the jacket or sleeves off does not mean you are taking off your armor.
This is a great piece and every off road rider should have one.
• Fly Racing’s Patrol jacket can easily be converted into a variety of configurations to provide all day comfort and performance
• Zip-off sleeves
• Rear cargo compartment is great for storing larger items
• Ventilated mesh liner
• 8 Strategically placed zipper vents offer ventilation, customized via the 6 intake vents, and 2 exhaust vents
• 7 Pockets include: 2 upper and 2 lower front cargos with Velcro® secured flaps, 2 zippered mesh lined storage pockets that double as vents, 1 large rear cargo
• Neoprene stretch collar is fleece lined with adjustable shock-cord
• Abrasion resistance heavy-duty elbow panels
• Reflective tape and fluorescent orange accent panels
• Zippered main entry with storm flap
• Expandable zipper stretch-gussets give the jacket a custom and secure fit
• Adjustable Velcro® strap cuffs
• Hidden adjustable shock-cord for tightening lower-hem
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kid...
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Fly Racing Stow-A-Way II Riding Jacket
Fly Racing Stow-A-Way II Riding Jacket - Lightweight packable shell for off road and aggressive dual sport. Well made. Waterproof/breathable shell is waterproof and breathable with taped seams that prevent stitching from leaking so you can count on keeping dry Detachable hood Adjustable Velcro® neck closure for a snug or loose fit Drink pack tu...
Klim Stow Away Jacket
Klim Stowaway JacketOff road and enduro riders take note: The Stowaway is an ultra light and packable GORE-TEX that gives you lots of weather versatility. What is awesome are the huge pit-zip vents, which flow a ton of air. Best of all, its waterproof/breathable performance packs away into its own pocket quickly and easily to go on every ride ju...
Klim Dakar Jacket
Introducing the new pinnacle product in the Dakar product family, the Dakar Jacket. We set out to create the ultimate, ultra-durable, weather-resistant off-road jacket that is designed to tackle one of the most grueling motorcycle race in the world, the Dakar Rally€¦ or deflect an onslaught of abuse from your local single track or dual-sport adv...
Klim Altitude Jacket
Klim Altitude Jacket - A true fully functional woman's motorcycle jacket. Klim meticulously developed the fit of the Altitude based on the feedback from hundreds of women. Featuring Gore-Tex waterproof construction, excellent d3o armor, and great venting, they have created a great premium, high function riding suit for women.Exterior Features - ...
Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Removable hydration pack with reservoir Removable insulated liner Under helmet rain hood stows in collar 7-inch underarm, ...
Firstgear Jaunt T2 Jacket
Without a doubt the Firstgear Jaunt T2 is the best value in protective motorcycle wear available. Fit, features, armor, durability are all above average, and the price is great. Highly BOMBER Recommended. Waterproof-breathable, z-liner construction CE-approved armor at shoulders and elbows Ingenious, hold-open, adjustable shoulder venting Pocke...
Klim Latitude Jacket
KLIM LATITUDE JACKETGen 4 (counting the Latitude Misano iteration) of the Klim Latitude Jacket. The Latitude is a nice combination of value and tech. Thanks to its new relaxed fit, durable and weatherproof GORE-TEX fabrics, integrated armor system and cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is now more versatile, more functional, more rider-friendly...
Klim Forecast Jacket
Highly effective waterproof/breathable shell jacket built specifically for Adventure, Dual Sport, off Road, or even Street use. The Forecast Jacket differs from the Stowaway in that it does not (thankfully) have a hood. It provides an effective, durable GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® barrier between you and the elements without getting in...
Firstgear Adventure Mesh Jacket
Providing 3/4 length coverage, the Adventure Mesh jacket is ideal for all day, hot weather riding. Extensive pocketing abounds to allow plenty of secure stowage of the essentials. For those who like it long-in their apparel or hours in the saddle- this is the jacket. Constructed of durable, tough and highly breathable,250-denier polyester mesh ...