- Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each riders body shape, Reactive = massive energy absorption capabilities and Intelligent = breathable, heat reactive with Repeat Performance technology (RPT) for consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- Fitted with FLHEX Armor from the Nitrex Evo® family.
- Removable CE approved armor is just 9mm thick and boasts incredible multi directional flexibility.
- Armor contours around the riders shape and flow with the movement of the body.
- Most dynamic and comfortable armored riding shorts available today.
- Silky soft integrated 3D CoolMax® SILVER anti-bacterial chamois pad for comfort and hygiene.
- Seamless construction and 4–way stretch give unparalleled comfort.
- High quality silicone leg grippers.
- Machine washable (with armor removed).
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forcefield Action Shorts
The Forcefield Action Shorts come in 2 versions, one with "Pro Armor" (4 layers) and one with "Sport Armor" (3 layers). They use an excellent fabric that controls body temperature via air flow, plus CE armor for extra protection. Available in two protective levels.Pro Armor, 4 layer Nitrex Evo- Maximum Protection no compromise. Sport Armor 3 l...
Forcefield Elite Chest Protector
A slim and low-profile breathable design is exceptionally soft and comfortable plus is highly adjustable to fit any individual’s body shape. Great for use under street and ADV jackets that do not have chest armor. Utilizes Forcefield Nitrex Evo Armor. Multi-adjustable straps can be removed completely. Unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing...
Forcefield Ex-K Elbow Protectors
Works with the EX-K Harness or as a stand-alone protective system the EX-K Elbow protectors are CE Level 2 approved and use Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) for guaranteed performance even after multiple impacts Extended coverage to the elbow and forearm or shoulder. Can be used in conjunction with the Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite Plus c...
Forcefield Ex-K Harness Adventure
The highest performing, most adjustable and most comfortable upper body protection available. The design allows for ultimate flexibility and comfort and features a central front zip, neck brace location point and CE Level 2 back, chest and shoulder protection Easy to use central front zip and neck brace location point. CE Level 2 back, chest an...
Forcefield Isolator 2 Upgrade Armor
This Forcefield armor is an upgrade for most gear using CE apparel.Designed to replace existing bulky armour, the super soft heat-reactive Isolator 2 limb armour is just 12mm thick. Passes CE Level 2 test from 10.6kN (the pass level is 20kN or less)! Low weight and minimal size. It offers superior impact protection, having been tested and passed...
Forcefield Pro Lite K Level 2 Back Inserts
Featuring Kevlar thread for added strength and light weight construction, the Pro Lite K Back Inserts are CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2 and fit motorcycle jackets that have an existing body armor pocket Available in 8 sizes/shapes. Flexable and very light weight. CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2. Constructed from Nitrex Evo® Dri-M techno...
Forcefield Pro Pants
The Forcefield Pro Pant is a full length armoured base layer pant with Forcefield's 3 Layer Sport CE approved armor covering the knees, thighs, hips, buttock and coccyx. Fabric is BeCool, a unique fibre that has a greater diffusive area to ensure high levels of breathability and comfort. This allows the low profile Nitrex Evo & M15 CE approv...
Forcefield Pro Shirt Short Sleeve
Based on the Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V, the ultimate all action shirt, the Pro Shirt X-V-S is a short sleeved version with removable armour at the back, chest and shoulders housed in a highly breathable BeCool technical base layer shell but with the option and versatility of wearing a separate elbow protector if desired.The Pro Shirt X-V-S featur...
Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V
The Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V is the ultimate all action shirt with full removable CE approved armour located at the elbows, shoulders, back and chest all housed in a highly breathable BeCool technical base layer shell.The Pro Shirt X-V is fitted with a large one piece chest protector for improved rib and sternum protection, side entry zip and Ev...
Forcefield Pro Sub 4 Back Protector
Comfortable and flexible, the Pro Sub 4 is a CE Level 2 protector and can withstand greater impacts than any other motorcycle back protector currently available! The World's first Motorcycle back protector to transmit less than 4kN when subjected to the CE test EN1621-2:2003 (Level 2). Withstands greater impacts than any other motorcycle back ...
Forcefield Pro Vest X-V
A great addition to the successful Pro Shirt family of product More and more riders are aware they need back protection. This is just as important as wearing a helmet. Motorcyclists are wanting more from their armour, and as a result the groundbreaking Pro Shirt range has grown in style and numbers sold over the last few years. The Forcefield Pr...
Forcefield Superlite Back Insert
The Forcefield Super Lite Back Inserts offer CE Level 1 protection, designed to replace the low performance back inserts provided in most jackets Constructed of CE approved Nitrex Evo® Armor. A unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material, it disperses impact energy evenly over the surface while remaining flexible to the rider’s body sh...