- Extended coverage to the elbow and forearm or shoulder.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite Plus chest protector.
- Perforated and breathable.
- Molded lightweight CE approved Nitrex® armor creates flexible, breathable and heavy duty protection.
- Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each riders body shape, Reactive = massive energy absorption capabilities and Intelligent = breathable, heat reactive with Repeat Performance technology (RPT) for consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- Ergonomic design allows full nonrestrictive arm movement with twin retaining straps and a support sleeves for maximum stability.
- CE approved to: EN1621-1 (Level 2).
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim D3O Knee/Elbow Pads T5 Evo Pro X
Klim D3O Knee/Elbow Pads T5 Evo Pro X
Alpinestars Vapor Pro Elbow Protector
Innovative, ergonomically optimized Vapor Knee and Elbow Protectors are made from light, breathable materials and optimized, robust outer protection structures to provide a close fit, superb articulation and greater impact performance. CE certified protection systems utilizing robust protective structures and impact absorption padding Thermo-fo...
EVS SP Elbow Guards
Elbow guards with vented panels with air mesh sleeve for increased breathability. Extendable forearm guard for increased coverage. Impact-resistant PU structure with EVA padding.
Klim D3O Knee / Elbow Pads LP1
Klim D3O HL Knee OR Elbow pads (used for both). Vented! Sold as a pair, you get 2.
Klim D3O LP1 Knee Pads
Klim D3O HL Knee pads with Velcro for attachment. Vented! Sold as a pair, you get 2.
Forcefield Pro Tube w CE2 Armour
All new - every area improved. The redesigned Pro Tube is a lightweight, breathable elbow or knee protector in a tube style sleeve. The Pro Tubes comes with an option of either Isolator 1 or Isolator 2 armour. Super soft yet strong construction using a high performance base layer fabric results in a comfortable product that you cannot tell you a...
Forcefield Limb Tubes with Dual Straps
The Forcefield Limb Tube is lightweight, breathable and fully CE approved elbow or knee protection in a tube style sleeve fitted with dual adjustable retaining straps for extra security and is now available in four sizes. Designed for ease of use and ultimate comfort, the protection is provided by the inserted CE approved Nitrex Evo® armor which...
Forcefield Elbow / Knee Upgrade Armour
These are an upgrade from Forcefield, designed to replace existing armour inserts and is available in pairs for shoulders, elbows, knees and hips, instantly improving the safety aspects of jacket or pants. Constructed from Nitrex Evo, a unique high tech shock absorbing material that can disperse energy evenly over its surface whilst remaining fl...
Forcefield Isolator 2 Upgrade Elbow Armour
The Forcefield Isolator 2 Upgrade Armor replaces replace existing armor inserts and is available in pairs for shoulders, arms/knees, hips and back that instantly and vastly improves the safety aspect of your jacket or pants up to the CE2 standard of protection excellence. Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each ride...
Fly Racing Lite CE Elbow Guard
Fly Racing's HDM (High Density Memory) protectors are made of a special blend viscoelastic foam with memory function allowing for repeat impacts that passes CE EN1621-1 rating to level 1 The pads are both soft, lightweight and low profile to ensure they stay comfortable even on long days pedaling in the saddle The protective pads feature an arr...
Answer Men's Apex 2 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer feature a sleeve design (recommended) with lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact. This is the MORE PROTECTIVE CE Level 2 version, there is also a thinner, more flexible (less protective) Apex 1. Sizing: Order s...
Answer Men's Apex 1 Elbow Guard
The Apex series of elbow guards from Answer Racing can help make these issues a thing of the past. Featuring a lightweight, comfortable pre-curved co-polymer material that is comfortable and soft to the touch, but hardens to absorb impact.This is the THINNER MORE FLEXIBLE model, there is also a thicker, more protective version called the Apex 2....