This Forcefield armor is an upgrade for most gear using CE apparel.Designed to replace existing bulky armour, the super soft heat-reactive Isolator 2 limb armour is just 12mm thick.
Passes CE Level 2 test from 10.6kN (the pass level is 20kN or less)!
Low weight and minimal size.
It offers superior impact protection, having been tested and passed against the latest CE 2 standards (including ambient, wet, hot and cold tests).
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Alpinestars Saturn Kidney Belt
Ergonomically designed for maximum stability across the abdomen and lower back Lightweight and flexible construction Reinforced TPR main panel Waist straps with mesh insert for enhanced ventilation Dual Velcro closure on the waist offers precise fit
Forcefield Elite Chest Protector
A slim and low-profile breathable design is exceptionally soft and comfortable plus is highly adjustable to fit any individual’s body shape. Great for use under street and ADV jackets that do not have chest armor. Utilizes Forcefield Nitrex Evo Armor. Multi-adjustable straps can be removed completely. Unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing...
Klim D3O Replacement Back Pad Level 2
Klim D3O Viper Stealth Back Protector Level 1
Forcefield Pro Sub 4 Back Protector
Comfortable and flexible, the Pro Sub 4 is a CE Level 2 protector and can withstand greater impacts than any other motorcycle back protector currently available! The World's first Motorcycle back protector to transmit less than 4kN when subjected to the CE test EN1621-2:2003 (Level 2). Withstands greater impacts than any other motorcycle back ...
Forcefield Superlite Back Insert
The Forcefield Super Lite Back Inserts offer CE Level 1 protection, designed to replace the low performance back inserts provided in most jackets Constructed of CE approved Nitrex Evo® Armor. A unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material, it disperses impact energy evenly over the surface while remaining flexible to the rider’s body sh...
Forcefield Pro Lite K Level 2 Back Inserts
Featuring Kevlar thread for added strength and light weight construction, the Pro Lite K Back Inserts are CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2 and fit motorcycle jackets that have an existing body armor pocket Available in 8 sizes/shapes. Flexable and very light weight. CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2. Constructed from Nitrex Evo® Dri-M techno...