- Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each riders body shape, Reactive = massive energy absorption capabilities and Intelligent = breathable, heat reactive with Repeat Performance technology (RPT) for consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- Super soft heat reactive Isolator 2 armour is only 12mm thick (limb armour)
- Light weight, vented and breathable design.
- Energy is dispersed evenly over the surface whilst remaining flexible, cool, light and comfortable.
- CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2
- Back insert is of the Forcefield “003” shape, 425mm high x 270mm wide.
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Forcefield Sport Tube w CE1 Armour
A more affordable, yet still high performing, base layer armoured clothing range from Forcefield. Designed to complement the higher specification Pro Range. Supremely comfortable, classy and breathable, it utilises compression fit technology and is equipped with CE2 back and chest inserts where applicable. As with our Pro Range, the wearer can c...
Forcefield Pro Lite K Level 2 Back Inserts for Jackets
These are back inserts to fit existing jackets from other brands, as an upgrade. Forcefield armour upgrade for your non-Forcefield jacket (see application chart). Featuring Kevlar thread for added strength and light weight construction, the Pro Lite K Back Inserts are CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2 and fit motorcycle jackets that have an existi...
Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V w CE2 Armour
Technological advances in armour manufacture, in terms of thinner, lighter and more protective construction combined with engineered fabric and production techniques, make this range truly the pinnacle of armour technology and sports protection. New X Vents provide increased airflow. ‘Armour windows’ providing extra venting. Lighter weight, br...
Forcefield Pro Jacket X-V w CE2 Armor
Forcefield Pro Jacket X-V w CE2 Armor - Technological advances in armour manufacture, in terms of thinner, lighter and more protective construction combined with engineered fabric and production techniques, make this range truly the pinnacle of armour technology and sports protection. Staying true to the original concepts of Forcefield being the...
Forcefield Elite Chest Protector
A slim and low-profile breathable design is exceptionally soft and comfortable plus is highly adjustable to fit any individual’s body shape. Utilizes Forcefield Nitrex Evo® Armor. Multi-adjustable straps can be removed completely. Unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material helps disperse evenly over its surface. Comes with harness att...
Forcefield FreeLite CE2 Back Protector
All new. The FreeLite back protector takes comfort to the next level. While still offering CE Level 2 performance and Repeat Performance Technology (RPT), the new ‘free fitting’ back protector offers even more breathability, flexibility and at minimal weight. Using the very latest cutting techniques and clever design the ‘free fitting’ armour sh...
Forcefield EX-K Flite Harness
COMPLETE CE LEVEL 2 UPPER BODY PROTECTION SYSTEM - Designed for extreme action the all new EX-K Harness is reinforced with Kevlar® thread for added strength and durability and features an open design system and multiple adjustment points for optimum flexibility and comfort. An easy to use central front zip, neck brace location point and class le...
Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protector
Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protector - The Forcefield EX-K Shoulder Protectors are fully CE approved to Level 2, the highest possible. The moulded Nitrex Evo® armour is flexible, breathable and has RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) for guaranteed performance even after multiple impacts. The ideal addition to the modular EX-K Flite harness. C...
Forcefield Limb Tubes with Dual Straps
The Forcefield Limb Tube is lightweight, breathable and fully CE approved elbow or knee protection in a tube style sleeve fitted with dual adjustable retaining straps for extra security and is now available in four sizes. Designed for ease of use and ultimate comfort, the protection is provided by the inserted CE approved Nitrex Evo® armor which...
Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V-S Short Sleeve with Armor
Based on the Forcefield Pro Shirt X-V, the ultimate all action shirt, the Pro Shirt X-V-S is a short sleeved version with removable armor at the back, chest and shoulders housed in a highly breathable BeCool™ technical base layer shell but with the option and versatility of wearing a separate elbow protector if desired. The Pro Shirt X-V-S featu...
Forcefield Pro Vest XV with Armor
A sleeveless vest with chest pads and a CE Level 2 Back protector housed in Becool base layer material to add to the successful Pro Shirt family of products. More and more riders are aware they need back protection. This is just as important as wearing a helmet. Motorcyclists are demanding more from their armor, and as a result the ground-breaki...
Forcefield Pro Short w CE2 Armour
All new. The all new Pro Shorts are constructed using the most breathable BeCool™ base layer fabrics. Ergonomically-shaped specific Isolator armour pieces have been designed to provide maximum protection, while offering huge unrestricted movement and breathability. The 3-piece armour set covers hips and buttocks/coccyx, and is removable quickly ...