- Available in 8 sizes/shapes.
- Flexable and very light weight.
- CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 2.
- Constructed from Nitrex Evo
- Dri-M technology, a Forcefield exclusive. Dynamic = moldable to each riders body shape, Reactive = massive energy absorption capabilities and Intelligent = breathable, heat reactive with Repeat Performance technology (RPT) for consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- Perforated and breathable.
|Max Height||Max Width|
001: Fits AGV Sport & Universal (applies to many brands)
002: Universal fit – larger sizes of many brands of jackets
003: Fits some Dainese – some Klim jackets.
007: Fits Dainese Back Space protector (older jackets)
008: Fits Dainese Wave G shape
009: Fits Rukka Jackets
010: Fits Alpinestar small sizes
011: Fits Alpinestar larger sizes
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim D3O Replacement Back Pad Level 2
Klim D3O Replacement Back Pad Level 2
Alpinestars Saturn Kidney Belt
Ergonomically designed for maximum stability across the abdomen and lower back Lightweight and flexible construction Reinforced TPR main panel Waist straps with mesh insert for enhanced ventilation Dual Velcro closure on the waist offers precise fit
Forcefield FreeLite CE2 Back Protector
All new. The FreeLite back protector takes comfort to the next level. While still offering CE Level 2 performance and Repeat Performance Technology (RPT), the new ‘free fitting’ back protector offers even more breathability, flexibility and at minimal weight. Using the very latest cutting techniques and clever design the ‘free fitting’ armour sh...
Forcefield Superlite Back Insert
The Forcefield Super Lite Back Inserts offer CE Level 1 protection, designed to replace the low performance back inserts provided in most jackets Constructed of CE approved Nitrex Evo Armor. A unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material, it disperses impact energy evenly over the surface while remaining flexible to the rider’s body sha...
Forcefield Pro Sub 4 Back Protector
Comfortable and flexible, the Pro Sub 4 is a CE Level 2 protector and can withstand greater impacts than any other motorcycle back protector currently available! The World's first Motorcycle back protector to transmit less than 4kN when subjected to the CE test EN1621-2:2003 (Level 2). Withstands greater impacts than any other motorcycle back p...