Zumo 595LM motorcycle GPS navigator offers a premium navigation experience with adventurous routing for those twisty, thrilling rides, along with a big 5-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen, Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling, musicstreaming from Pandora and Spotify, smart notifications4 plus rider alerts to encourage a safer ride. You're warned of sharp curves, animal crossings, nearby red light and speed cameras and more.
- Large 5-inch dual-orientation touchscreen display that is glove friendly and easy to read '€” even in bright sunlight
- Rugged design withstands fuel vapors, UV rays, rain and harsh weather, IPX7 rated
- Garmin Adventurous Routing's lets you avoid major highways and find curvy, hilly roads' even see upcoming elevation information
- Rider alerts for upcoming sharp curves, animal crossings, state helmet laws, wrong way on a one-way street, fatigue warning and more
- Warnings for nearby red light and speed cameras, where applicable
- Lets you control music and media from compatible MP3 player or smartphone right on your zmo navigator display and even streams Pandora and Spotify music services
- Preloaded with detailed 3-D terrain maps of North America, plus lifetime1 map updates
- Hands-free phone control and spoken directions heard in-helmet via Bluetooth technology, with compatible headset
- Smart notifications4 (calls/texts, calendar updates, etc.) via free Smartphone Link app
- LiveTrack tool lets you use free Smartphone Link app4 to wirelessly share your live route great for riding in groups
- Motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) for cycle repair services, dealers, etc
- Live weather radar and live traffic via Smartphone Link4 app (subscription may be required)
- photoReal and Bird's Eye junction views with Active Lane Guidance help you navigate interchanges with ease
- Easily see places along your route and milestones up ahead, without leaving the map
- Easy Route Shaping feature lets you easily add a point on the map to ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads
- Spoken Garmin Real Directions's feature guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights
- Foursquare data for millions more new and popular places
- Service history log helps simplify your record keeping for bike maintenance
- Round trip routing lets you plan your ride based on time, distance or location
- TracBack feature makes it easy to follow the same route for your return trip
- Supports custom and TOPO maps (additional mapping sold separately)
- Easily find addresses and millions of points of interest
- Displays current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time
- Compatible with VIRB action cameras (sold separately); start and stop recording right from your zmo navigator display
- Monitor motorcycle tire pressure on zmo display with TPMS accessory6 (sold separately)
- Motorcycle and automotive mounts included
- Music and Media control work with iPhone 4 or later, some iPod devices, and some Android's devices
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Atlas 26 Avalanche Airbag Pak
We took industry-leading avalanche airbag technology and built it into a snowmobile-specific backpack for mountain riders. The 26-liter Atlas pack is designed around a multi-use electronic airbag system that is not affected by cold temperatures. Robust materials and construction prepare this pack for heavy powersports usage. Airbags help you flo...
Klim Backcountry Folding Saw
Great tool for serious trail and backcountry riders. Make short work of branches, blowdown, small logs, etc., or use it to cut wood for camping off the bike. Folds up to carry safely in your pack or saddlebag. Comes with paracord and has a built in whistle. SK5 HIGH CARBON STEEL BLADE AGGRESSIVE TEETH PATTERN FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING THUMB LOCK FO...
Klim PIEPS Shovel Escape
A multi-function tool for comprehensive backcountry use, the Escape is our top-of-the-line shovel and features two configurations: standard shovel and hoe mode. The ultra-durable construction and super compact design are ideal for both daily snow study and fast avalanche response.Compact telescoping shaft and durable anodized blade Shovel conver...
Klim PIEPS Jetforce 24L Tour Rider
The PIEPS JETFORCE is the first electronic avalanche airbag with jet-fan technology that only needs ambient air for inflation. JETFORCE is the result of the collaboration between PIEPS and Black Diamond, two leading innovators in snow safety. AUTOMATIC SELF-DIAGNOSIS The integrated PIEPS electronics perform a system check on every startup and ...
Klim PIEPS PRO Black BT
Klim PIEPS DSP Sport
The PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon is the go-to beacon for the everyday snowmobiling backcountry traveler, offering circular range, a smart transmitter, and three-antenna accuracy in an easy-to-use package. Simplified and streamlined yet outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches in the event of a slide, the PIEPS DSP S...
KLIM Back Country Probe
When seconds count, an avalanche probe needs to be ready in an instant and tough enough for motor sports abuse. KLIM’s aluminum probe is ready in an instant with a cable pull/lock that snaps the 3-meter pole’s sections together in seconds and it’s high-quality laser-etched depth gauge gives you quick visual confirmation immediately. HIGH-QUALIT...
KLIM Back Country Shovel System
Packing a serious punch to the face of backcountry survival situations, the KLIM Backcountry Shovel System comes complete with a quick-access saw blade and massive extendable handle for maximum reach and leverage for both the shovel and saw. The oversize grip handle and wide shovel blade ensure you can move maximum snow with the most efficiency ...
Garmin Amps Rugged Mount With Audio/Power Cable
Garmin Amps Rugged Mount With Audio/Power Cable
Garmin Inreach SE+
Global Satellite Communicators-Satellite communicators with 100% global Iridium satellite coverage for 2-way messaging anywhere in the world Interactive SOS-Trigger an interactive SOS to GEOS, the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center, to communicate the nature of the emergency Send And Receive Text Messages-Send and receive text messages wh...