- Recommended for jobs involving fluids and chemicals
- Fully textured finish provides excellent grip when handling wet tools and equipment
- Polymer coating on the surface keeps hands comfortable and cool during extended use
- Powder free minimizes the risk of developing latex protein residue related allergies
- 12€? cuff length protects wrists and forearms when working in solvent tanks
- Thickness 12 mil. (fingers) 14 mil. (palm) for maximum chemical resistance
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Atomic-Moto Gift Cards
These Atomic-Moto Gift Certificates are great for friends, SOs, or any fellow BOMBER. Available in several different amounts to suit almost any mission, they show you have a level of style and class that is rare nowadays. With a BOMBER Gift Cert you show that you are an elite member of moto society, or that you are lucky enough to know one. Your...
Motorcycle Storage at Atomic-Moto
Need motorcycle storage in Bend Oregon?For people that live out of the area and travel here to ride, and/or want to keep their bike or their gear in a safe place in Central Oregon, The BOMBERS can assist. We have a limited number of spaces for storing motorcycles, gear (which can be bulky) or both. These spaces are indoors, in our heated, clean,...
Dual Sport Mirror
A simple mirror that is a good low cost replacement for stock, or addition to any dual sport or enduro bike. Very rugged, resists breaking well when smacking trees. Once properly tightened, they do not move around. They have a folding design, which works only so-so, but overall are still a good product that we like and endorse - especially for t...
Standard Tire Irons
Standard inch tire irons. Available in 8.5" tool pack size or 11" more leverage size. Sold each. Nothing fancy, does the job.
The Grunge Brush
These things are awesome, especially for cleaning your chain. You can purchase the brush only, or the brush plus a bottle of chain cleaning solution. Innovative design that cleans chain from 3 angles at once Long handle keeps fingers and hands away from chain and sprockets Will not harm O-ring or X-ring chains Easily adjustable for all sizes o...
Spoon-type tire irons with rubber handle. These are much easier to slip in between the rim and bead, and the rubber handle actually does benefit. We recommend one of these (or more) along with two regular tire irons for best results.
Atomic-Moto Basic Tool Kit
Basic Tool Kit - Tools for metric bikes. Kit includes: open ended wrenches 10mm combination wrench 6" adjustable wrench 3/8" drive ratchet wrench locking pliers pen type tire gauge 5 cable ties electrical wire mechanic's safety wire 10 piece metric hex key set flashlight 6-in-1 screwdriver 21mm spark plug socket 18mm spark plug socket spark plu...
DOGFIGHT: Light Motocross Boots
DOGFIGHT: Light Motocross Boots.
Finding your Motorcycle Boot Size
Need help finding your boot size? Stressed about getting it right? This Mission Brief breaks down some key tactics that help you get the right size.
Fuel Range Extender
Atomic-Moto Fuel Range Extension /Weight Saving DeviceCompact and light, this is a MUST HAVE for anyone heading into the woods, desert, or backcountry. It allows you to use your friends extra large capacity tank to extend your range without adding the weight of all that extra gas. Features a check valve and enough length to go from one bike to y...
MISSION BRIEF: ADV Boot Protection Breakdown
MISSION BRIEF: ADV Boot Protection BreakdownAt times, discussion about motorcycle boots can seem like a Gary Larson cartoon...."blah blah blah PROTECTION. Blah blah PROTECTION, blah blah." Here, the BOMBERS try and simplify it for you.
MISSION BRIEF: Adventure Boots or Motocross Boots
Knowing what boots to wear when taking an ADV or Dual Sport bike off road is an important question. Here, we break down the construction difference between Adventure Boots and Motocross boots.