- Developed and tested in Arenacross and Supercross races.
- Tread pattern designed for hard packed-slippery surface
- Low-profile sidewall provides stability and traction while cornering
- Dimpled knobs allow for quick tire warm-up and extra traction
- Tube type
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Kenda K760 Trakmaster II Dual Sport Tire
The Kenda 760 Trackmaster 2 is one of the best dual sport and plated dirt bike choices. Why, 1. THEY WORK, and 2. they are DOT APPROVED - legal for road use. The aggressive knobs are designed for dirt performance and for maximum traction on soft and intermediate surfaces. Stiffer bead and sidewall construction provide stability and better corner...
Kenda K774 Ibex Tire
Designed for Endurocross and extreme enduro-type conditions. Super-soft and flexible rubber compound for maximum bump absorption and terrain compliance for obstacles like rock gardens and log crossings. Shoulder knob pattern designed for large contact patch and support for soft compound during cornering. High wet-traction compound developed by ...
Kenda K787 Equilibrium Trials Tire
Combine the best of a trials tire and motocross tire all in one, and you get the Kenda Equilibrium Trials Tire. Equilibriums feature trials-inspired center tread design for the best possible traction and motocross-style side knobs for aggressive cornering. Super-sticky race compound provides unbeatable grip in both wet and dry conditions and bra...
Kenda K785 Millville II Tire
Unique dual rotation tread pattern - can be reversed to increase grip when tire is worn. Designed for soft to intermediate terrain. Improved straight-line and braking traction due to paddle shape knobs Improved cornering traction with more biting edges Tie Bar knob support to reduce knob squirm and increase durability Tube type
Kenda K784 Big Block Tire
Dual sport tire with large tread blocks for improved tread wear and high speed handling, they have a high impact casing structure that provides high level of puncture resistance and bias belted casing for improved handling and stability. With a rubber compound designed for wet or dry terrain, they are D.O.T. approved. Dual sport tire with large ...
Kenda K782 Sand Mad Rear Tire
Kenda K782 Sand Mad Rear Tire Designed specifically for deep mud or sandy MX conditions. Paddle shape knobs create a large scoop for improved acceleration/traction Unique shoulder knob design for predictable cornering traction Sticky-rubber compound for high traction Recommended to use with Southwick II or Millville front tires Tube type
Kenda K780 Southwick II Tire
Kenda K780 Southwick II Tire - Tread pattern specifically designed for wet conditions. Open tread spacing allows excellent cleaning. New casing structure for improved handling and cornering stability.
Kenda K775/K786 Washougal II Dual Compound Tire
Next generation of the legendary Washougal featuring dual-compound technology. Rear tire has a standard compound in the center for superior durability, and a soft race compound in shoulder area for increased cornering stability and traction. Front tire has a race compound in the center for traction and braking, and a standard compound on the sid...
Kenda K772 Parker Desert Terrain Tire
Casing/compound designed to meet the demands of the toughest desert terrain. A great high speed "west" tire. DOT approved. 6-ply rating offers 30% more cut resistance Natural rubber compound for extended tread wear and reduced knob chunking D.O.T.-approved
Kenda K761 Dual Sport Tire
Perfect for Adventure touring and road-biased dual sport applications, these tires are Tubless and D.O.T. approved. 20% dirt / 80% road Tubeless
Kenda K678 Big Block Paver Adventure Touring Tire
The Tubeless Kenda Big Block Paver was designed for adventure riders with an on-road focus. The front tread has been designed to minimize the scalloping common on heavier adventure bikes, while providing long wear and excellent grip in all conditions. The rear tread was designed for high mileage while maintaining the necessary traction in off-hi...
Kenda K270 Dual Sport Tire
Designed for today’s high performance dual purpose motorcycles, these tires are built with a special rubber compound and offer extra grip off the road without compromising wear on the street. DOT approved, 50% dirt / 50% road.