Engineered to ride all-day, every day, the Badlands Pant incorporates a matrix of materials designed to fit your riding position and needs seamlessly. From aggressive, over-the-front off-road two-track stages to wide-open asphalt, KLIM has refined the Badlands for a premium tailored fit across the board.
Robustness comes first from a full suite of D3O and PORON XRD armor components followed closely by the most abrasion and cut/tear resistant GORE-TEX fabric technologies available. Comfort and real durability on demand for any ride, any time.
- Improved Comfort And Fit
- New Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell Material On Main Body Reduces Weight Without Sacrificing Durability/Weatherproofness
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell With Cordura 840D On Lower Legs For Increased Durability
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell Talisman Superfabric Abrasion-Resistant Material On Knees Shrug Off Abrasion
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell Armacor Material On Seat Area Provides Outstanding Abrasion And Tear Resistance
- Poron Xrd Premium Impact Foam Tailbone Coverage.
- Jacket To Pant Zipper Has Been Standardized (40Cm) Which Enables You To Zip Different New Pants And Jackets Together
- Tpu Molded Zipper Pulls
- Vt10 Ykk Vislon Aquagard Water Resistant Zippers
- Velcro Adjustment At Sides Of Knees To Cinch Down Knee Armor
- Refined Armor Placement And New Exterior Adjustment Straps Keep Limb Armor In Place
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Laminate Technology
- Gore-Tex Pro Laminates€”The Most Breathable, Most Durable Motorsports Shell Construction Available
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- High-Mobility Active Fit Patterning For Unmatched Comfort
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell Material On Main Body
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell With Cordura 840D On Lower Legs
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell Talisman Superfabric Abrasion-Resistant Material On Knees
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer Pro Shell Armacor Material On Seat
- Soft Italian Full-Grain Leather Inner Knee/Lower Leg Exterior
- 3M Scotchlite Industrial Grade Reflective Materials On Panels And Trim For Increased Low-Light Visibility
- Stretch Gusset Panels
- Embroidered Logos
Integrated Armor System
- D3O T5 Evo Pro Xt Hip And Knee Pieces Included (Exceed Level 1 Ce Certification For Pren1621-1:2011 Testing)
- Poron Xrd Tailbone Coverage
- Velcro Adjustment At Sides Of Knees To Cinch Down Knee Armor
Cargo, Comfort And Support Systems
- 2 External Pockets* (2 Mid-Thigh Cargo)
- Side Waist Adjustment Straps
- Mesh Comfort Liner
- Over-The-Boot Adjustable Boot Cuff With Zippered Expansion Panel And Custom K Snap Closures
- Rubber Coated Buttons
- Updated Vt10 Ykk Vislon Aquagard Water Resistant Zippers
- Velcro Adjusters And Elastic Panel At Waist
- High-Back Elastic Waist
Max Flow Ventilation: 4 Ports
- 2 Upper-Thigh Intakes
- 2 Rear Leg Exhausts
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a ...
Firstgear HT Overpants
Rider-defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers for simple, on and off Articulated knees with fit-adjustable CE-approved armor Removable-and stowable insulated liner pockets with YKK rubberized zippers Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit 10" conjunction zipper for jacket connection Heat-r...
Scorpion Yukon Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outsid...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear €“ all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional ...
Scorpion Maia Pants
ELEGANT WOMEN'S RIDING PANTS Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. SAS-TEC CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knee...
Firstgear HT Overpant Shell
Rider defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers make getting in and out of this overpant simple, even with boots on. Hyptertex 330-denier poly taslan outer shell keeps you dry Weather sealed, pass-through pockets allow access to street clothes Articulated knees for a perfect fit in the riding posit...
Klim Adventure Rally Air Pant
The Klim Adventure Rally Air pant is an innovative and bold step for Klim. It is a 2 piece system; a full-featured mesh jacket (and pant), that can be paired with a lightweight packable Gore-Tex "over pant" shell to become waterproof. - KEVLAR MESH MAIN MATERIAL WITH AMAZING TEAR AND ABRASION RESISTANCE - MOISTURE WICKING MESH LINER - KEVLAR...
Klim Adventure Rally Pant
The Klim Adventure Rally Pant 4.0 is the fourth version of their flagship suit. Perfected in material, design and construction to be the one garment that can take you anywhere, from around-the-world trips to the brutal Dakar Rally.EXTERIOR FEATURES - MAIN OUTER MATERIAL IS GORE-TEX® 3-LAYER PRO SHELL ARMACOR FOR WATERPROOF AND OUTSTANDING ABRAS...
Klim Altitude Pant
Klim Altitude Pants The all-new Altitude Pant proudly showcases the fit designed specifically for a women with the proper armor technology for a perfect match. Featuring the latest D3O® EVO technology, forward-thinking armor (also designed specifically for the aggressive female rider), GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® fabrics, intelligent st...
Klim GORE-TEX Over-Shell Pant
The Gore-Tex Overshell Pant from KLIM provides weatherproof protection for the bottom half of your Adventure Rally Air system. Simple pull it over your Adventure Rally Air pants and your riding boots (the full-length zipper makes this a cinch) and you'll be on your way in supremely breathable, 100% Waterproof GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY ...
Klim K Fifty 1 Riding Pant
Klim K Fifty 1 Riding JeanWhen it comes to comfortable denim riding pants, KLIM's K Fifty 1 Jeans deliver the abrasion resistance, impact coverage comfort and style you deserve. These regular-fit jeans perform on the road and look great along the way. Complete with integrated D3O knee and hip armor and a heavy-duty CORDURA Denim construction. Ex...