The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear €“ all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kidney belt, over the Overland series that preceded it.
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX material. Reinforced with 500 Denier CORDURA ripstop in impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM ADV gear.
The Carlsbad is the essential ADV setup for riders looking for a no-compromise streamlined package of high mobility, comfort and durability.
- GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- 500D CORDURA RIPSTOP NYLON FABRIC IN ABRASION ZONES
- YKK ZIPPERS
- LEATHER INNER KNEES WITH DWR TREATMENT, OVERLAID ON INNER LEG PANELS FOR WEAR/HEAT RESISTANCE
- D3O CE LEVEL 1 HIP ARMOR (2)
- D3O CE LEVEL 1 KNEE ARMOR (2)
- 2 STORAGE POCKETS ON SIDE THIGH
- BLACK 3M SCOTCHLITE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- FRONT THIGH INTAKE VENTS
- BACK THIGH EXHAUST VENTS
- MAPPED MESH WICKING LINER WITH CORDURA IN INNER KNEE AND CUFF FOR WEAR RESISTANCE
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF DESIGN ALLOWS PANT TO BE OPEN ENOUGH TO ADJUST BOOT AND KNEE GUARDS/BRACES
- ADJUSTABLE WAISTBAND VIA VELCRO SIDE WAIST ADJUSTERS
- ARTICULATED FIT
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a ...
Scorpion Yukon Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outsid...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Badlands Pro Pant
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Pant and Jacket from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring gear. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim suit we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship A...
Klim Artemis Womens Pant
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless AdventureThis female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear.The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure ride...
Scorpion Maia Pants
ELEGANT WOMEN'S RIDING PANTS Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. SAS-TEC CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knee...
Firstgear HT Overpants
Rider-defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers for simple, on and off Articulated knees with fit-adjustable CE-approved armor Removable-and stowable insulated liner pockets with YKK rubberized zippers Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit 10" conjunction zipper for jacket connection Heat-r...
Klim Latitude Pant
Comfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challenged on your next tour. Built with real toughness but refined for a great fit on a multitude of bike and body types, KLIM®’s Latitude series truly welcomes all comers, from cruiser to sport-tourer, long-distance to...
Scorpion Yuma Pants
Scorpion Yuma Pants Whether you're going across a desert or across town, these are the companion pants to the Yuma Jacket for warm climates where maximum ventilation is required. The main body material is a 500D nylon, and abrasion zones are 1680D nylon for extra durability. Large mesh areas are located in strategic locations to keep you cool. T...
Klim Torrent Over Pant
Klim Torrent Overpant - Finally, a technical overpant from Klim. The Torrent has a GORE-TEX 3-layer Pro Shell main body and leather inner knee overlays, and 2 way zips on the sides. Quickly add weather and impact coverage to any tour or commute , while getting the quality you expect from KLIM.Exterior Features - Guaranteed To Keep You Dry - Go...
Klim Altitude Pant
Klim Altitude Pants The all-new Altitude Pant proudly showcases the fit designed specifically for a women with the proper armor technology for a perfect match. Featuring the latest D3O® EVO technology, forward-thinking armor (also designed specifically for the aggressive female rider), GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® fabrics, intelligent st...
Firstgear Heated Pants Liner
Designed to be worn in conjunction with any of our Heated Liner Jackets but can be worn alone. Used in conjunction with the Firstgear Heat-Troller, the Firstgear Heated Pants Liner is available in men's and women's sizing Form fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer Flex panels and stretch action back allows non-binding fr...