KLIM's Dakar Glove is a highly durable, versatile, off-road riding glove built for aggressive riders. As a long-time favorite of KLIM's most talented athletes, the Dakar Glove is a proven platform in just about every riding venue.
- IMPROVED FIT AND COMFORT
- IMPROVED PALM DURABILITY WITH AX SUEDE
- IMPROVED WRIST STRAP VELCRO CLOSURE
- HOURGLASS FINGER CONSTRUCTION
- DURABLE WRAPPED FINGER TIPS FOR INCREASED WEAR RESISTANCE
- IMPROVED SMART E-TOUCH ON THUMB AND INDEX FINGERTIP
- SILICONE PRINT MIDDLE & RING FINGER + PALM FOR GRIP
- BREATHABLE STRETCH CORDED NYLON BACK HAND
- TPR KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- FULL FLEX THUMB CONSTRUCTION
- STRETCH FINGER FOURCHETTES
- REINFORCED THUMB OVERLAY
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
100% Brisker Cold-Weather Gloves
These Briskers are a GREAT cool weather glove for off road riding. They have light insulation, so not super warm, but they have flex and feel that is better than most summer gloves. Totally BOMBER recommended. 1 – Single-layer Clarino Palm for premium comfort.2 – Lightly Insulated Soft-shell Top Hand ensures protection against colder temps.3 – S...
Scorpion Klaw II Gloves
Scorpion Klaw II Gloves - A BOMBER favorite This is one of the best gloves we sell, at a smoking BOMBER price. Fit, finish, and feel are mind blowing for a glove at this price. Nicely pre-curved fingers good for a variety of riding applications. Leather provides abrasion protection as well as good grip, while hard knuckles and padded areas prote...
Racer Mickey Glove
The Racer Mickey Glove is a "hybrid", meaning it has the protection of a premium street glove, and the flex of a dirt glove. Mickeys are a premium blend of complex materials that work together very well. Mickey's use a mix of leather and textile on the back of the hand, and add hard knuckle protection. On the palm side, the heel strike area is v...
Racer Rally Glove
The Racer Rally Glove is light weight mesh and leather motorcycle glove designed for adventure, dual sport and off-road riding. A mesh upper with a TPU knuckle protector allows for abundant airflow, while the goatskin palm provides abrasion protection should a dirt nap or pavement inspection be encountered. Index finger and thumb have the addit...
Racer MultiTop 2 Waterproof Glove
The Racer MultiTop 2 Glove is a waterproof glove featuring a kangaroo palm and a waterproof breathable liner. Protection comes in the form of Carbon fiber knuckle and finger protectors, combined with padded palm protectors with Kevlar® under weave. Uninsulated, the waterproof liner provides an inherent warmth that allows this glove to be worn i...
Klim Inversion Glove
The KLIM Inversion gloves have been one of our fave's since we first tried them. Lightweight, wind-blocking warmth, and ultimate breathability €“ all key benefits for long days in the backcountry. Now, the Inversion enjoys a rebirth with a high-grip synthetic palm, refined fit and updated fabrics. This is the lightest WINDSTOPPER glove on the ...
Klim Dakar Pro Glove
KLIM Dakar PRO Glove is the ultimate, highly-durable leather off-road glove designed to meet the demands of the most aggressive off-road riders. PORON® XRD intelligent foam inserts on the fingers and knuckles provides exceptional impact coverage while the leather main body takes off-road abuse in stride. Engineered with integrated stretch panels...
Klim Induction Long Glove
KLIM Induction Glove. Engineered for maximum airflow while providing unmatched durability and comfort, The warm weather-specific, gauntlet-length, perforated leather adventure glove dominates heat and fatigue. Premium features include Pittards Armortan ceramic-reinforced leather palm construction that outlasts generic leather, Carbon Fiber knuck...
Answer AR5 Gloves
These gloves are awesome, and now on sale for 30% OFF.The Answer AR5 is a great-fitting, very protective off road glove that is TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. The curve is amazing, and they fit flawlessly. d3o knuckle pad is great for trees, roost, etc. yet the glove flexes well. Great glove for serious DS or long distance off road. We really like thi...
Firstgear Master Gloves
Master all that you do and everywhere you ride. This staple of the Firstgear gloves lineup is one of our most popular offerings. With advanced features riders have asked for, the Master Gloves are an essential piece of riding gear. Gauntlet-style, leather/fabric shell; leather is drum-dyed, water-resistant goat Digitized palm for outstanding gr...
Racer Feeling Glove
This glove has a cringe-worthy name, but a great fit. It is a classic black street glove made with a combination of sheep leather for feel (duh) and premium tanned goatskin for durability. Along with Schoeller Keprotec® abrasion protection, these gloves offers amazing feel of the controls while providing protection. Perfect match for that Cafe' ...