- GORE-TEX 3-LAYER PERFORMANCE SHELL TECHNOLOGY
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- PASSES GORE-TEX ON-ROAD MOTORCYCLE TEST (REMAINS WATERPROOF AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS)
- MAIN BODY DURABLE NYLON 66 SHELL
- 500D CORDURA REINFORCEMENTS ON KNEES AND LOWER LEG
- FLY ZIPPER COVERED BY INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORM FLAPSVENTILATION
- TWO ADJUSTABLE FRONT THIGH INTAKE VENTS
- TWO ADJUSTABLE BACK THIGH EXHAUST VENTSCARGO
- 1 LEFT THIGH ZIPPERED CARGO POCKET WITH STORM FLAPPROTECTION
- GENUINE LEATHER INSIDE KNEES PROVIDES HEAT PROTECTION
- HIP AND KNEE PAD POCKETS
- COMPATIBLE WITH D30 T5 LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 HIP AND KNEE PADS (NOT INCLUDED)
- KNEE GUARD / KNEE BRACE COMPATIBLE
- TONAL REFLECTIVE MATERIAL COMFORT
- MOISTURE-WICKING MESH LINER WITH INNER KNEE BRACE REINFORCEMENT
- VELCRO WAIST ADJUSTMENT
- ARTICULATED SEAT AND LEG PROFILE FOR COMFORTABLE RIDER POSITIONING
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
- ADJUSTABLE OVER-THE-BOOT CUFF CONSTRUCTION
- COMPATIBLE WITH KLIM SUSPENDERS
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Mojave Pant
Klim Mojave OTB Pants (over the boot, fellow BOMBERS). The Mojave Pant is the "full time ventilation" brother to the ultra-versatile Dakar Pant, meaning that it is made with mesh and flows air all the time. And it is a LOT of mesh...Mojave's really flow a lot of air.They also have the excellent durability of the Dakar pants. Liberal use of CORDU...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear €“ all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional ...
Klim Altitude Pant
Klim Altitude Pants The all-new Altitude Pant proudly showcases the fit designed specifically for a women with the proper armor technology for a perfect match. Featuring the latest D3O® EVO technology, forward-thinking armor (also designed specifically for the aggressive female rider), GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® fabrics, intelligent st...
Klim Forecast Pant
Klim Forecast Pant is a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable shell from Klim, at a reasonable price. It is light and compact, and packs down into a pouch that can be attached to the handlebars, a rack, or a backpack. Another smart idea from Klim. GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® MESH LINER ADDS COMFORT AND MANAGES MOISTURE STOWS IN POCKET FOR M...
Klim GORE-TEX Over-Shell Pant
The Gore-Tex Overshell Pant from KLIM provides weatherproof protection for the bottom half of your Adventure Rally Air system. Simple pull it over your Adventure Rally Air pants and your riding boots (the full-length zipper makes this a cinch) and you'll be on your way in supremely breathable, 100% Waterproof GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY ...
Klim Latitude Pant
KLIM LATITUDE PANTComfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challenged on your next tour. Built with real toughness but refined for a great fit on a multitude of bike and body types, KLIM's Latitude series truly welcomes all comers, from cruiser to sport-tourer, ...
Klim Savanna Pant
Scorpion Drafter II Pants
VENTILATED MESH RIDING PANT WITH ARMOR When the temperatures are hot, it's nice to have some ventilated pants with light armor for added protection and comfort. The included removable AirGuard windproof liner can be zipped in for wind protection when the temperatures get cooler. PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Durable poly mesh with 600 denier nylon at ...