- GORE-TEX 3-LAYER PERFORMANCE SHELL TECHNOLOGY
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- PASSES GORE-TEX ON-ROAD MOTORCYCLE TEST (REMAINS WATERPROOF AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS)
- MAIN BODY DURABLE NYLON 66 SHELL
- 500D CORDURA REINFORCEMENTS ON KNEES AND LOWER LEG
- FLY ZIPPER COVERED BY INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORM FLAPSVENTILATION
- TWO ADJUSTABLE FRONT THIGH INTAKE VENTS
- TWO ADJUSTABLE BACK THIGH EXHAUST VENTSCARGO
- 1 LEFT THIGH ZIPPERED CARGO POCKET WITH STORM FLAPPROTECTION
- GENUINE LEATHER INSIDE KNEES PROVIDES HEAT PROTECTION
- HIP AND KNEE PAD POCKETS
- COMPATIBLE WITH D30 T5 LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 HIP AND KNEE PADS (NOT INCLUDED)
- KNEE GUARD / KNEE BRACE COMPATIBLE
- TONAL REFLECTIVE MATERIAL COMFORT
- MOISTURE-WICKING MESH LINER WITH INNER KNEE BRACE REINFORCEMENT
- VELCRO WAIST ADJUSTMENT
- ARTICULATED SEAT AND LEG PROFILE FOR COMFORTABLE RIDER POSITIONING
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
- ADJUSTABLE OVER-THE-BOOT CUFF CONSTRUCTION
- COMPATIBLE WITH KLIM SUSPENDERS
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Carlsbad Pant 2017
The chassis of the Carlsbad is engineered with tried-and-tested GORE-TEX material. Reinforced with 500 Denier CORDURA ripstop in impact and high-wear zones, which is pound for pound one of the most durable fabrics available in KLIM ADV gear. GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY 500D CORDURA RIPSTOP NYLON FABRIC IN ABRASION ZONE...
Klim Badlands Pro Pant
The Badlands Pro Pant and Jacket from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring gear. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and chose the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim suit we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship Adventure Rally, such...
Klim Outrider Pant CE Certified
One of Klims best products. These fit great, and are our favorite "riding jean". They are designed to work on and off the bike, to meet the demands of the versatile rider. Scrambling out to your favorite fishing spot, hiking from the trailhead to the lake at 9,000ft, or cruising the boulevard to the pier at sunset. Built with the quality you ...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. FIT: The Kili Pants fit about .25 - .5 size SMALLER than typical, order accordingly or...
Motonation Phantom Tourventure Pants
These are a typical GREAT Atomic-Moto find: a rugged, well vented, versatile dual sport and light ADV pant. Perfect for riders on 250cc - 650cc bikes, the Motonation Phantom is not a household name like Klim, but the feature set and price are great. Phantoms are made with rugged 600 Denier polyester, with additional reinforcements on the knees. ...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Klim Latitude Pant
Klim's mid-position pant has great features, some which make it different than other models in their line. The Latitude has a more fitted cut, that works better on some body types (call us if you want more info). Comfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challeng...
Scorpion Yukon Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outsid...
Klim Artemis Womens Pant
This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women's riding gear.The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure riders, the all-new Artemis combines KLIMs renowned app...
Scorpion Maia Pants
ELEGANT WOMEN'S RIDING PANTS Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. SAS-TEC CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knee...
Klim K Fifty 1 Riding Pant
When it comes to comfortable denim riding pants, KLIM's K Fifty 1 Jeans deliver the abrasion resistance, impact coverage comfort and style you deserve. These regular-fit jeans perform on the road and look great along the way. Complete with integrated D3O knee and hip armor and a heavy-duty CORDURA Denim construction. Heavy-Duty Cordura Denim R...
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad Pant has been redesigned, built to an even higher standard from the chassis of the proven, highly mobile predecessor. Engineered for excellent mobility and comfort when riding, the Carlsbad features improved ventilation and fit, greater abrasion resistance, more refined storage options and improved impact protection. This is the lig...