- CE Approved
- Genuine split grain leather chassis with polyurethane coating for long lasting durability
- Contoured thermoplastic polyurethane shin, ankle, and a low profile toe plate for abrasion resistance
- Heavyweight suede leather inner calf guard for abrasion and heat resistance
- Thermoplastic polyurethane buckle with steel hinge provides durability and smooth action
- Adjustable and replaceable thermoplastic polyurethane closure strap for ultimate fit
- Rigid steel shank reinforced sole eliminates sole flex and provides superior foot protection
- Multi-layer synthetic rubber outsole provides superior grip
- Polyester and EVA foam inner lining and foot bed wick moisture and provide shock absorption
- Steel toe cover protects the outsole and improves durability
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Moose Foam Hand Shields
Moose Foam Hand Guards are outstanding, and one of our favorite products. They are made of heat-molded PE foam, about .5" thick, with areas that allow them to flex. They attach easily (taking about 2 minutes) to your regular handguards, increasing the area that your hands sit in. Their purpose is to block cold air and nasty weather from hitting ...
Moose ADV1 Waterproof Adventure Saddlebags
Moose ADV1 Dry Saddlebags - These are an incredible deal at this price. Waterproof, easy to install, and rugged. Available in 20L and 30L sizes Constructed from heavy duty waterproof tarpaulin Durable heat welded seams Heavy-duty ITW quick release buckles Roll down top design creates waterproof seal Coated tarpaulin material is easy to spray an...
Moose ADV1 Saddlebags Review Video
Moose ADV1 Waterproof Adventure Saddlebags Review Video - ADV1s bring a megaton of function at a BOMBER price.
Moose Racing Foam Handguards Review
Moose Racing Foam Handguards are one of our favorite products. They perform one key task: they block the wind, so you can wear a LIGHTER GLOVE and still have warm hands. Super BOMBER recommended.