The ProTaper EVO handlebar employs the latest blend of proprietary alloys and processing techniques in manufacturing. The EVO model utilizes a computer profiled 4 mm wall design; thus, making the handlebar lighter and giving it a more sensitive feel. The EVO is based on the same platform as our original ProTaper bar, but we have added some improvements. Handlebar end-plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip wear. EVO has the best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex. Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life. The EVO handlebar incorporates a unique coating inside the tubing of the handlebar to resist corrosion. Chemically applied graphics are scratch-resistant, can't peel and provide long lasting appeal.
NOTE: Please click the "SIZE CHART" button for a table showing handlebar bends, heights, widths, etc.
- Made from 4 mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life
- Weighs only 1.4 pounds (640 grams)
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Moose Foam Hand Shields
Moose Foam Hand Guards are outstanding, and one of our favorite products. They are made of heat-molded PE foam, about .5" thick, with areas that allow them to flex. They attach easily (taking about 2 minutes) to your regular handguards, increasing the area that your hands sit in. Their purpose is to block cold air and nasty weather from hitting ...
ProGrip Dual Sport Model 714 Grips
Special GEL compound for maximum vibration absorption and is extremely comfortable for street, dirt or dual sport riding.
ProTaper RC Half-Waffle Limited Edition Grips
The RC (Race Cut) Limited Edition grip was designed and developed specifically for elite AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers. Utilizing a unique waffle pattern, incorporating tie wire cut lines and a extra supple durometer compound, designed to help riders' hands endure the grind of a 17 main event/24 moto long season. The Race Cut grip can ...
Cycra Ultra Probend CRM Handguards
The iconic Cycra Enduro Hand Shield has undergone a dramatic new design. Featuring a newly reformed ergonomic profile and shape. Enhanced with removable dual zone ventilation system on the top and bottom of shield. Allowing the rider to dial in amounts of ventilation and specific areas of protection. Advanced plastic design and injection molded ...
Renthal Trials Grips
Renthal Trials grips have been an industry standard and have been used by more world champions than any other grip on the market. Features a smaller inner flange. All diamond pattern for a great amount of tackiness, shock absorption and feel.
Dual Sport Mirror
A simple mirror that is a good low cost replacement for stock, or addition to any dual sport or enduro bike. Very rugged, resists breaking well when smacking trees. Once properly tightened, they do not move around. They have a folding design, which works only so-so, but overall are still a good product that we like and endorse - especially for t...
ProTaper Pillow Top Grips
Reduces vibration and cushions impact. Inner core compound perfects the bonding interface with bars. ANTI-Rip Tip uses denser compound to increase life of grip. Designed to self-clean and shed mud away from outer surface. Tacky gel-like surface compound is perfect for offroad and MX.
Cycra Triple Clamp Side Mounts
These are a great solution for mounting handguards. Instead of using a clamp to attach to the bars, you install these on the upper triple clamp bolts, then attach the handguards to them. This system cleans up the handlebar area and is also supert strong. NOTE: you MUST make sure your triple clamp bolts insert from THE SIDE, INWARD.
Cycra Triple Clamp Front Mount
These are a great solution for mounting handguards. Instead of using a clamp to attach to the bars, you install these on the upper triple clamp bolts, then attach the handguards to them. This system cleans up the handlebar area and is also supert strong. NOTE: you MUST make sure your triple clamp bolts insert from THE FRONT, TOWARD THE BACK.
Cycra Handguard U-Clamp Mounts
Standard U-Clamp mount for Cycra Handguards. Choose handlebar size and type, or call us if you need assistance.
Rox Anti-Vibration Handlebar Riser
These are a high-tech version of a Rox riser, designed to reduce vibration and decrease hand tingling/numbness. This model has a 2.25" rise, clamps into an oversized 1 1/8" triple clamp, and accepts a 1 1/8" oversized bar. They are very popular for KTM 690 Enduro, Triumph Tiger 800XC, BMW R1200 GS and GSA owners. Great for many other bikes that...
ProTaper Single Density Half-Waffle MX Grips
Custom Kraton rubber compound provides long wear and tear resistance. Half-waffle pattern offers great traction and vibration dampening.Available in both soft and medium compounds