- Renthal grips have been developed and tested using input and assistance of top factory race teams from Europe and the USA
- Choice of three advanced synthetic rubber compounds specially formulated to achieve the optimum combination of strength, tackiness, and shock absorption to suit every riding condition and riding style
- Using a Raised Diamond Surface gives excellent feel, shock absorption, low mud retention and allows the use of the lowest possible grip diameter
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Acerbis Multiconcept Handguards
The Acerbis Multiconcept Handguards are versatile, strong, fit all bikes, and are a great value. The aluminum brace that comes with the Multiconcept is very strong, and has a cool little curve to the shape at the end that keeps the levers from binding up on them. This design not only protects the levers, but allows more flexibility for their pos...
Acerbis Endurance Handguards
Acerbis Endurance Handguards - These new models from Acerbis are one of the best in their line. The guards are STRONG, and the bend fits well over most controls. They are supplied with universal mounting kit that works on both oversized and 7/8 bars. The BOMBERS have used (crashed on) these ourselves in the field, and recommend them. SUPER STRO...
Acerbis X-Factor Handguards
The X-Factor is an all-new handguard made for those looking for the ultimate in style and protection. Built for extreme riding conditions, the X-Factor features an oversized, 35mm, black anodized bar, with a €˜C' shape design, which offers a higher level of impact resistance than standard aluminum bars. Comes complete with universal X-Factor mou...
Dual Sport Mirror
A simple mirror that is a good low cost replacement for stock, or addition to any dual sport or enduro bike. Very rugged, resists breaking well when smacking trees. Once properly tightened, they do not move around. They have a folding design, which works only so-so, but overall are still a good product that we like and endorse - especially fo...
Rox Elite Pivoting Handlebar Risers
Rox Elite Pivoting Handlebar RisersThese risers raise the position of your bars, and allow you to adjust the position forward or rearward. They slip into your stock 7/8" triple clamp, and you can EITHER use a stock 7/8 diameter handlebar, or you can remove the 7/8 reducers and clamp an 1-1/8 aluminum fatbar. If you are thinking of going to overs...
Rox Pivoting Bar Riser BMW GS Watercooled
2" PIVOTING BAR RISERS FOR BMW R1200GS/GSA WATERCOOLED These 2" Pivoting Bar Risers are designed to perfectly fit the BMW R1200GS / GSA Watercooled Bikes Easy install works without replacing any of the stock cables Custom made to fit the 1 1/4" Bar on the WC Bike 2" center-to-center rise Includes custom €œLow-Clearance€? caps to replace the OEM ...
Rox Pivoting Bar Riser Yamaha Tenere
2" PIVOTING BAR RISERS FOR 2014+ YAMAHA SUPER TENERE These 2" Pivoting Bar Risers are specifically made to fit the angled bar clamps on the 2014+ Yamaha Super Tenére Easy install works without replacing any of the stock cables 2" center-to-center rise Virtually unlimited bar positioning options Made in the USA
Rox Handlebar Pivoting Deluxe Riser
This Rox Riser will fit in any application with 7/8" bars. KLR650, XR650L, V-Strom, BMW 1100 & 1150, Triumph, etc. The "Deluxe" indicates a different shape and look, along with a 4-bolt clamp. Other changes were made to this riser to make it easier to reach your original handlebar clamp bolts. Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Always check and...
Rox Anti-Vibration Handlebar Riser
These are a high-tech version of a Rox riser, designed to reduce vibration and decrease hand tingling/numbness. This model has a 2.25" rise, clamps into an oversized 1 1/8" triple clamp, and accepts a 1 1/8" oversized bar. They are very popular for KTM 690 Enduro, Triumph Tiger 800XC, BMW R1200 GS and GSA owners. Great for many other bikes that...
Rox Handlebar Pivoting Riser BMW 800
Low Pro 1¾" center to center rise for BMW F800GS and KTM's. This riser was developed around the F800GS ABS model. Riser barely clears the stock F800GS handlebar clamps and can be pivoted to your desired fore and aft location. Note; we moved our front brake perch inboard on the handlebar 3/8" as well to relieve even more brake line and to insure ...
Giant Loop Bushwhacker Handguards
When you need the ultimate in protection look no further than the Bushwackers Handguards from Giant Loop. Combine with rigid handguards/deflectors and heated grips to ensure you ride safer for longer with warm, dry and clean hands. When not using handguards, the straps have a thousand other uses; lash water bottles, fuel, gear to tail rack or ho...
Renthal 7/8 Handlebars
World famous Renthal handlebars have claimed more World Championships and U.S. MX titles than all other handlebars combined. Exclusive aerospace aluminum alloy is precisely engineered for the best combination of strength and fatigue reduction. Oversize tube is machined down to 7/8" to ensure a perfect diameter and prevent the handlebar from slip...