Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
ProGrip Dual Sport Model 714 Grips
Special GEL compound for maximum vibration absorption and is extremely comfortable for street, dirt or dual sport riding.
Renthal Trials Grips
Renthal Trials grips have been an industry standard and have been used by more world champions than any other grip on the market. Features a smaller inner flange. All diamond pattern for a great amount of tackiness, shock absorption and feel.
ProTaper Single Density Half-Waffle MX Grips
Custom Kraton rubber compound provides long wear and tear resistance. Half-waffle pattern offers great traction and vibration dampening.Available in both soft and medium compounds
ProTaper RC Half-Waffle Limited Edition Grips
The RC (Race Cut) Limited Edition grip was designed and developed specifically for elite AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers. Utilizing a unique waffle pattern, incorporating tie wire cut lines and a extra supple durometer compound, designed to help riders' hands endure the grind of a 17 main event/24 moto long season. The Race Cut grip can ...
Renthal Dual Compound Grips with Kevlar
Softer, tackier and longest lasting Renthal grips ever. Features Kevlar brand resin particles in a soft compound thermoplastic.
Renthal Street Dual Compound Grips with Kevlar
Softer, tackier and longest lasting Renthal grips ever.
Renthal Dual-Compound Diamond Grips
Combines the durability of Renthal firm compound grips with the feel and absorption qualities of the Renthal range of softer compound grips. Firm compound is used for the flange, inner sleeve and outer-end of the grip for maximum durability; whereas, softer compounds are used for the outer diameter of the grip, which is in direct contact with th...
Renthal Extra Firm Road Grip
The grip is suitable for commuting, general purpose road riding and long distance touring, where longevity and grip endurance are key considerations. The grip is available in black with Renthal’s traditional full diamond pattern in 32 mm diameter only.
Renthal Half Waffle Grips
Each pattern is available in 3 advanced synthetic rubber compounds. This means you can have the optimum combination of strength, tackiness and shock absorption to suit every riding condition and individual style. Soft grip is extremely soft, it gives you a very comfortable ride, great feel and reduces the chance of blisters; however, because the...
Renthal Diamond Grips
One of the mst popular grips of all time. Slim and grippy. Available in different compounds to suit your preference. BOMBER recommended.
Renthal Full Waffle Grips
Developed and tested using the input and assistance of top factory race teams from Europe and the USA. The result is a grip that is available in a choice of three advanced synthetic rubber compounds, especially formulated to achieve the optimum combination of strength, tackiness and shock absorption to suit every riding condition and individual ...
Renthal Road Race Full Diamond Grips
Soft grip is extremely soft, it gives you a very comfortable ride, great feel and reduces the chance of blisters. Firm grip has the same feel as a stock grip, it is very strong and has very good resistance to tearing and abrasion.