- Durable 600 Denier poly main body fabric
- 840 Denier poly abrasion zones at elbows for extra abrasion resistance
- SAS-TEC® CE Certified removable armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back Protector Pocket with PE Foam Pad included; can be upgraded to SAS-TEC® CE Certified armor
- Large vented poly mesh panels in arms and torso
- Outer jacket and removable liner have aligning “Core Venting” zippers
- Liner vents can be accessed through the exterior shell so you can adjust the amount of core ventilation without taking the jacket off
- Removable waterproof liner with fleece interior keeps you warm and dry
- Two front hand pockets on exterior
- Two interior waterproof pockets in fleece liner
- Ample use of NightViz® reflective materials for increased visibility at night
- All zippers are YKK® “Core Vent” zippers are urethane coated for extra water resistance
- 8” Jacket to Pants zipper and belt loop snap
- Hook and Loop adjustment straps at waist and cuffs to customize fit
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kid...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flags...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). Best ...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless Adventure This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear. The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure r...
Firstgear Heated 90-Watt Jacket Liner
The classic Heated Jacket Liner that's been keeping riders and passengers warm for years. Comes in men's and women's specific fits. Form-fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer Liners built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn't necessary Integrated wiring connections for gloves Packs into its...
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Klim Marrakesh Jacket
The Klim Marrakesh Jacket is engineered to excel in a wide temperature range while providing the highest degree of comfort and durability. With a perfect combination of ventilation and abrasion resistant materials, the Marrakesh is KLIM’s most comfortable motorcycle jacket. 1 - COMFORTABLE IN WIDE RANGE OF WARMER ENVIRONMENTS WITH EXTREME BREATH...
Fly Racing Stow-A-Way II Riding Jacket
Fly Racing Stow-A-Way II Riding Jacket - Lightweight packable shell for off road and aggressive dual sport. Well made. Waterproof/breathable shell is waterproof and breathable with taped seams that prevent stitching from leaking so you can count on keeping dry Detachable hood Adjustable Velcro® neck closure for a snug or loose fit Drink pack tu...
Fly Patrol Jacket
The Fly Patrol Jacket is our pick for the best off road and dual sport jacket for one key reason: VERSATILITY. The Patrol works within a wide range of riding conditions from cool to hot. We like the Patrol for four reasons: 1. zip-off sleeves that can be removed when it gets super hot, 2. TONS of venting, and 3. a loose fit that works over armo...
Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Removable hydration pack with reservoir Removable insulated liner Under helmet rain hood stows in collar 7-inch underarm, ...