ELEGANT WOMEN'S SPORT JACKET
Sometimes simple solutions are best and that's the promise that the Women's Maia jacket delivers on: fundamental sport performance without the frills. As an all-around performer it offers solid protection from the elements and fits like one of the best should. Named as a tribute to the Roman goddess of Spring, the Maia is a perfect lightweight, warm weather solution that can also handle cooler temps thanks to a removable Airguard® windproof liner. Adjustment straps at the waist coupled with accordion stretch panels and zippered expansion zones at the hips provide exceptional fit €“ but without added bulk. Durable 600D polyester and premium SAS-TEC® CE visco-elastic armor deliver world class protection if needed. NightViz® Reflective material at shoulders and upper back improve nighttime visibility.
- Vented Poly-mesh panels in non-impact zones for great ventilation
- 600 Denier poly impact areas for added abrasion resistance
- Removable, full sleeve AirGuard® windproof liner
- SAS-TEC® CE certified removable armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back protector pocket with PE foam pad included can be upgraded to SAS-TEC® CE certified
- NightViz® reflective piping on shoulders and large panel on upper back for added nighttime visibility
- Adjustment straps at waist, accordion stretch at hips and zippered expansion gussets for improved fit
- YKK® main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR puller
- Hook and Loop wrist adjustment straps and zippers for easy on and off
- Lightweight mesh lining for maximum air flow
- Neoprene trim at collar for extra comfort
- Two lower front hand pockets and one internal storage pocket
- 8€? #5 YKK® zipper works with Scorpion Maia pants
- Jacket belt loop strap and snap can attach to any jeans with belt loop
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Scorpion Ascendant Jacket Large Black Closeout
Designed around a versatile waterproof textile and a removable fleece liner. When it’s cold, the waterproof fleece-lined liner keeps you warm and cozy but when the thermometer points toward red just open the Ascendant’s two large pass-through “Core Venting” torso vents to blow off a little steam. When it gets really hot, remove the liner entirel...
Klim Induction Jacket
Gen 3 Klim Induction Jacket. This mesh jacket was created for riders who need the function of a premium, fully-ventilated mesh jacket without compromising the protective qualities found typically in heavier textile jackets. Constructed with proprietary KLIM KARBONITE MESH Technology which yields a final highly-flexible material that is up to 7...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket
This Firstgear Kilimanjaro Jacket is the Firstgear jacket in a long, long time. It just feels right, with that perfect blend of rugged feel and excellent comfort. It has cutting edge features, including a nylon-shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable laminate, meaning the outer shell is the waterproof layer (not an inner liner). Best ...
Klim Carlsbad Jacket
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional Kid...
Klim Badlands Pro Jacket
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Jacket and Pant from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring jackets. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim jacket we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flags...
100% waterproof, 210- denier Hypertex 120-gram polyester insulation Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs Cargo storage pockets Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
Firstgear Mesh Tex Jacket
With a focus on moving air around you on hot days, the Mesh Tex has become a summer favorite for all riders. Relaxed fit in a waist-cut package means there is a size to fit most riders looking to keep cool and still have proper protection. A favorite of many riders across disciplines, the Mesh Tex jacket moves a lot of air to keep you cool on th...
Klim Revener Jacket
Adventure begins when plans go awry. The test is all that's left. It's what you seek. In the end it's always the same; your bike takes you there, and the Revener brings you back. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY TIMELESS MILITARY-SPEC SYLING MULTI-SPORT FUNCTIONALITY GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE SHELL GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY HIGHLY DURABLE AND BREATHABLE ...
Klim Artemis Womens Jacket
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless Adventure This female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear. The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure r...
Firstgear Heated 90-Watt Jacket Liner
The classic Heated Jacket Liner that's been keeping riders and passengers warm for years. Comes in men's and women's specific fits. Form-fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer Liners built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn't necessary Integrated wiring connections for gloves Packs into its...
Klim Marrakesh Jacket
The Klim Marrakesh Jacket is engineered to excel in a wide temperature range while providing the highest degree of comfort and durability. With a perfect combination of ventilation and abrasion resistant materials, the Marrakesh is KLIM’s most comfortable motorcycle jacket. 1 - COMFORTABLE IN WIDE RANGE OF WARMER ENVIRONMENTS WITH EXTREME BREATH...
Fly Racing Stow-A-Way II Riding Jacket
Fly Racing Stow-A-Way II Riding Jacket - Lightweight packable shell for off road and aggressive dual sport. Well made. Waterproof/breathable shell is waterproof and breathable with taped seams that prevent stitching from leaking so you can count on keeping dry Detachable hood Adjustable Velcro® neck closure for a snug or loose fit Drink pack tu...