ELEGANT WOMEN'S RIDING PANTS
Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. SAS-TEC CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knees and lower legs offer world class protection and improved nighttime visibility.
- Vented poly-mesh panels on non-impact areas
- 600 Denier poly impact areas for abrasion resistance
- Removable full length AirGuard windproof liner
- SAS-TEC CE Certified knee armor
- Pockets for optional SAS-TEC CE Certified Hip Pads
- NightViz reflective piping for added nighttime visibility
- Elastic panels at hips and accordion gussets at waist provide a custom fit
- YKK main zipper closure and lower leg zippers
- Two rear pockets
- Lightweight mesh lining for maximum air flow
- 8€? pants to jacket zipper
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Scorpion Yukon Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF BREATHABLE LAMINATE ADVENTURE PANTS River Crossings. Knee-deep mud. Eleven days of solid rain. The Yukon is designed for adventure. Developed for anything Mother Nature can throw at you, the waterproof/breathable Exo-Dry laminated membrane has been carefully seam sealed to make this garment waterproof and windproof on the outsid...
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. The Kili is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a standalone pant. It uses a ...
Firstgear Kathmandu Pants
A favorite of 'round-the-worlders' and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment Fully removable full, salopette style suspenders D3O armor at knees and hips Removable insulated liner Sueded exterior in...
Firstgear HT Overpants
Rider-defined fit lines provide superior comfort in the riding position. Extended side zippers for simple, on and off Articulated knees with fit-adjustable CE-approved armor Removable-and stowable insulated liner pockets with YKK rubberized zippers Adjustable side waist tabs for a custom fit 10" conjunction zipper for jacket connection Heat-r...
Klim Artemis Womens Pant
KLIM’s Artemis Adventure Gear - Limitless AdventureThis female-specific adventure motorcycling gear was designed by KLIM's most talented female product developers to build the perfect, dirt-worthy, limitless adventure set of women’s riding gear.The product of extensive research and crowd-sourced feedback from a deep pool of female adventure ride...
Klim Carlsbad Pant
The Carlsbad was conceived of the need for highly mobile, highly vented and minimized bulk adventure gear €“ all while maintaining KLIM's highest abrasion resistance and durability standards. Specifically designed to handle the rigors of on and off-road riding, the Carlsbad integrates vastly improved venting and mobility, as well as an optional ...
Klim Badlands Pro Pant
The brand new Gen 3 Badlands Pro Pant and Jacket from KLIM again raises the bar for Adventure Touring gear. Klim has always smoked the comp on design, fit, features, and spec'ing the highest-tech materials available. This version of the Badlands Pro is also the best looking Klim suit we have seen. The Badlands pulls features from the flagship A...
Firstgear Heated Pants Liner
Designed to be worn in conjunction with any of our Heated Liner Jackets but can be worn alone. Used in conjunction with the Firstgear Heat-Troller, the Firstgear Heated Pants Liner is available in men's and women's sizing Form fitted to be worn close to the body for optimal heat transfer Flex panels and stretch action back allows non-binding fr...
Klim Forecast Pant
Klim Forecast Pant is a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable shell from Klim, at a reasonable price. It is light and compact, and packs down into a pouch that can be attached to the handlebars, a rack, or a backpack. Another smart idea from Klim. GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® MESH LINER ADDS COMFORT AND MANAGES MOISTURE STOWS IN POCKET FOR MA...
Klim Latitude Pant
Comfortably combining weatherproof, cargo, armor and comfort systems into a robust touring pant, the Latitude Pant begs to be challenged on your next tour. Built with real toughness but refined for a great fit on a multitude of bike and body types, KLIM®’s Latitude series truly welcomes all comers, from cruiser to sport-tourer, long-distance to...
Klim K Fifty 2 Straight Riding Pant
If you are going to wear denim jeans on your motorcycle, the Klim K Fifty 2 Straight Riding Pant delivers the abrasion resistance, impact coverage and style you need. Klim's K Fifty 2 Riding Jean is a straight leg fit jean you can count on to perform on the road and trust to look good everywhere else. Complete with integrated D30® Evo Knee and H...
Scorpion Zion Womens Pants
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL WOMEN'S TOURING PANTS The matching pants to the Zion Jacket. Patterned specifically for the female form for proper fit. Constructed of 500 denier nylon with double layers at the knees for extra strength. SAS-TEC CE certified armor at knees. PE foam in hip pockets can be replaced with SAS-TEC CE certified armor for extra protecti...