OVERPANT WITH REMOVABLE WATERPROOF LINER
These versatile overpants offer protection from abrasion and impact, and have a removable waterproof liner for when the weather gets warmer. The full length side zippers make getting these pants on or off over your boots easy. Expansion panels and waist adjustment tabs assure a comfortable fit. Available in tall sizes.
- Vented, poly mesh outer shell construction
- 840 denier ballistic nylon panels in the knees provide additional abrasion resistance
- Removable, full-length H2O Blok waterproof / breathable liner
- SAS-TEC CE approved SC-01/02 removable armor in the knees and SC-1/07 in the hips
- NightViz reflective piping on the lower legs for increased night time visibility
- Accordion expansion panels above the knees provide increased flexibility
- Dual waist adjustment belts help to fine tune the fit
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion button fly
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow
- Hem-able cuff can be shortened up to 1 inch
- Zippered hand and rear pockets keep cargo secure
- Convenient, full-length side-entry leg zippers
- 8€? Pants to jacket zipper as well as a belt loop for secure jacket attachment
Like everything we do, our return policy is simple, fair, and easy: If you are not satisfied with the fit, function, styling, etc. in ANY way, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or a refund. To be eligible for a return, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your return must be within 30 days of the original ship date (when we sent it). Sorry, but if your shipdate was older than 30 days prior, we cannot accept it, even if there are "special circumstances", such as forgetting the item in the closet, needing to wait for a full moon, or being away on a covert CIA mission;
- They must be 100% NEW, and not used outside or on the motorcycle;
- They must be in sellable condition. This means undamaged, unmarked, unwashed, untested, unmodified, clean, dry, odor free, with all hangtags, labels, and packaging intact and attached;
- Please, please please do not remove, destroy, bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate the packaging;
- The return must arrive to our warehouse within 14 days of the original RMA date. Once you request the return, please ship it back to us promptly;
- Returns must be pre-authorized and be assigned a return authorization number (RA#);
- The RA# must be clearly written on the outside of the return shipment;
- Customers are responsible for freight costs associated with returning their item to us.
That's it. As long as your return meets this criteria, we will process it promptly, for any reason, without any fees or hassles. Items returned in non-sellable condition may not be eligible for return. "Non-sellable condition" includes but is not limited to: riding or other use, dirt, scratches, stains, missing or damaged packaging, items that have been modified, items with missing or detached hangtags, missing parts, odors such as cologne or cigarette smoke, dog or cat hair, etc. In addition, if you can, it helps us if you fold and pack items neatly. Thank you for your consideration.
Firstgear Kilimanjaro Pants
These Kilis are the best pant Firstgear has offered in quite some time. They have a rugged feel, yet are supremely comfortable because of the near-perfectly tailored fit. Construction is waterproof, with the OUTER SHELL as the barrier - no inner liner needed. FIT: The Kili Pants fit about .25 - .5 size SMALLER than typical, order accordingly or...
Klim Torrent Over Pant
Klim Torrent Overpant - Finally, a technical overpant from Klim. The Torrent has a GORE-TEX 3-layer Pro Shell main body and leather inner knee overlays, and 2 way zips on the sides. Quickly add weather and impact coverage to any tour or commute , while getting the quality you expect from KLIM.Exterior Features - Guaranteed To Keep You Dry - Go...
FirstGear Rush Air Pants
A great choice for any rider on the road, Firstgear's Rush pant's poly mesh main construction will stand up to years of use while knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips will keep you safe through it all. For touring, sport, standard and commuter riding Poly mesh main...
FirstGear Panamint Pants
New mesh pant from Firstgear. The poly mesh main construction features knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impact panels and CE-approved Level 1 Knox Micro-Lock armor at the knees and hips to keep you protected. Touring, sport, standard and commuter riding Poly mesh main construction Zip-off pant sleeves Knee and saddle abrasion-resistant impac...
Scorpion Seattle Waterproof Pants
MEN'S WATERPROOF OVERPANTS For those who commute, or prefer to ride with overpants over their street wear, these durable waterproof overpants will help you stay clean, dry, and comfortable. Featuring a double ended urethane coated YKK zipper that goes for the ankle to the hips, you can put these overpants on over your boots with ease. Additional...